Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Offense/Brunell/Gibbs criticisms POST HERE (merge)

The Dick

I think that we match up very well against the seattle seahakws. our strongpoint matches up against thier strongpoint, and thier weakpoint matches up with a "struggling" offense.

It doesn't matter what we did in the bucs game anymore. all that matters is that we won. If our offense put up 100 yards in the next three games, but we still win the superbowl, I don't really think I would have a problem with that.

Guest 979guy
Brunnell needs to retire. Anyone who thinks he contributed to this win is clueless. We have to have production from the QB position to continue in the playoffs and Brunnell is completely incapable of producing.

He just came out the winner in your team's first playoff games in years, playing away to the best defense in the league, making maybe one mistake.

What the he!l are you talking about, and why talk about it now?! Go get a drink, have some fun!

Brunell was obviously hurting today and couldn't throw. We got an early lead and Gibbs ran the rest of the way to hold on. It was the smart decision because we won. Why is everyone so clueless as to see how obviously hurt Brunell is?

Call it luck, refs blew it, whatever. We won, I'll take it. However, Mark Brunell showed his age today, his stupidity throwing that interception where he did, and an offensive line I am ashamed of. In now way can this team go to Seattle with this offense and make a game of it.

I know, Tampa has the #1 defense, yada yada. BS. No one on the offense could make a play and keep posesion. Worst offensive output in a playoff game. That is just a shame. If it weren't for defensive hero's, this game wasn't close. Sean Taylor you are an idiot for spitting in someones face in front of the umpire. Why can't you contain your temper?? That could of cost us the game with the injuries to Sean Springs. Grow up!

I love the defensive play, and heart. I would like to think that Brunell will shake it off, but he is just too slow for playoff football. That rookie showed him how to play the game, which is a joke as far as I am concerned. As usual, Chris Samuels is embarrassed on national tv. How did he make the Pro Bowl?? I still haven't figured that out.

I can only hope that Joe Gibbs doesn't let it get away next week before pulling the plug on him. I just cannot forgive that interception thrown, in Tampa scoring territory. Where was his head?? He is a veteran, and most of us thought that would mean something in the playoffs. Guess we were wrong. Anyway, I give praise to our defense, they won the game, and is the only reason we are going to Seattle. Good luck guys, I just hope the offense shows up for you this time.

Brunnell needs to retire. Anyone who thinks he contributed to this win is clueless. We have to have production from the QB position to continue in the playoffs and Brunnell is completely incapable of producing.

Get your head out of your "A". If a switch is needed, we have Ramsey waiting in the wings. We didn't need to make a switch. Brunell did enough to keep us in the game and we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won, we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares HOW we won?!? All that matters is that we DID win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived