Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Offense/Brunell/Gibbs criticisms POST HERE (merge)

The Dick

I don't care about all the stat monkeys...what did the Bucs yards get them? A loss.

In Gibbs' last playoff appearance, I think we outgained the Niners but only came away with 13. I'll take a win baby.

They can mock us about the worst offensive production in a playoff win since the Ravens in 00-01. That team didn't go anywhere in the playoffs did it? (Super Bowl: won 34 - 7 vs New York Giants)

Oh...right.

That Bucs D today woulda KILLED Ramsey. And anyone that thinks not has forgotten the last 2 years.

You have NO clue how much this kid has matured. Tell me 1 time when Brunell was in heavy traffic he made a good play. The 1st down run doesnt count b/c there was no Bucs on his side of the field. Give Ramsey some credit, He isnt as bad as this board makes him out to be.

Good thing our Defense is huge, because our offense was TRYING to give the game away.

If we play like this next week against Seattle, we will get ripped a new one.

Get real. I would hardly classify our offense as "TRYING" to give the game away. We had one turnover, and they protected it incredibly by recovering the fumbles. The turnover was huge, but so was the need for the first down at the time. Brunell forced it and the defender made a hell of a play. Our offense was shutdown, but they didn't give away anything.

You have NO clue how much this kid has matured. Tell me 1 time when Brunell was in heavy traffic he made a good play. The 1st down run doesnt count b/c there was no Bucs on his side of the field. Give Ramsey some credit, He isnt as bad as this board makes him out to be.

Amen. I agree.

Totally. :point2sky

Archived