Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Tampa.

Art

That indeed was an intense game. I swear my heart missed a couple of times that game. Our offense didnt do much but its getting the win thats most important. Defense wins Champonships, and if our D plays like that next game, we are going to be tough to beat. We beat Seattle once and we will beat em a gain.On to Seattle!!!!!

Spitting in the face of an opponent is an automatic ejection in the league, as per the NFL rulebook. It was the correct call.

And he SHOULD have been ejected if that is what he did. What I want to know is why there were not off setting penalties. Being spit on is no exuse for hitting a guy in the head.

What a game! The Redskins defense came to play and exact their revenge for that bad call in week 10. The offense was sick, but then this WAS the #1 ranked defense in the league. I predict the offense will show much better in Seattle and the defense will keep the league MVP in check. It should be a good game. This is so SWEEEEEET! Portis will be healed and Springs will be there. LET'S GO FOR 7 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game and I have to tell you I was EMBARRASSED! 120 TOTAL YARDS offense. That will get us killed in Seattle. Thank goodness we got a break on that last touchdown pass (I saw it, it was a TD).

that's it? no "yay" of any kind. jeez, why do you bother having a team....

and you're full of it on that call....

So was it the playcalling or does Brunell really stink up the joint when he's got a bad leg? I'd say it was a little of both.

Mark, PLEASE get better by next weekend and Joe, find a way to get the ball to Moss and Cooley more against the Seagulls.

1 Case Of Beer....13.00

Price Of Cable Tv..80.00

Total Times I Yelled #@$%..too Many To Count

Times My Heart Stopped.....85

The Washington Redskins Winning A Playoff Game....priceless

Hail To The Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thank You Coach Gibbs For Letting Me Remember Whyi Have Cheered For The Skins For 32 Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was another ugly win... but a win is a win!

Living in Florida, I know I'm gonna be hearing about the officiating all day tomorrow.

A part of me says, "Well, we got screwed by the refs last time, didn't we?" another part says, "Yeah, but this is the playoffs and there were THREE very close calls that went the Skins' way."

Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm rehashing stuff from the actual game thread.

The offense should be fine next week if Portis' health improves. He has really impressed me lately with his toughness. After all, we were playing the no.1 defense in their own house and we really sat on that lead in the 2nd.

So was it the playcalling or does Brunell really stink up the joint when he's got a bad leg? I'd say it was a little of both.

Mark, PLEASE get better by next weekend and Joe, find a way to get the ball to Moss and Cooley more against the Seagulls.

The offense didn't show today, but the Bucs have the #1 defense, so it's hard to know what was the source of the problem.

Let's count the W and let Joe work his magic on Seattle.

:cheers:

Thank god someone else noticed that, he does need to STFU all those guys hate the Redskins anyway but bottom line is Redskins are still in it and they are pissed, so ****em go skins!

I didn't want to start another thread, but Steve Young needs to STFU. I know he likes offense but we won and our horrible offensive output doesn't matter right now.

I was at the game and I have to tell you I was EMBARRASSED! 120 TOTAL YARDS offense. That will get us killed in Seattle. Thank goodness we got a break on that last touchdown pass (I saw it, it was a TD).

SO DID I AND IT WASNT

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :point2sky

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

One i would just like to say that i saw no spit.....but if sean taylor did spit in his face then he should have gotten ejected....but hopefully he will b back next week.....

The DEFENSE was absolutely awesome....and the game was a nail biter (i had a few heartaches....at such a young age).....

Although our offense wasn't good....it will b a lot better next week bcuz we won't be going up against the number one d in the league....

JUST 3 MORE!!!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!!!

The Redskins did something all good teams do...win although they didn't click on all cylinders. It feels a little like stealing, but it's what good teams do!

The Taylor incident, however, leaves me feeling embarrassed as a Redskins fan. I feel bad for Joe Gibbs, because you could see that he was embarrassed by it during the post game interview. He didn't look happy.

Be that as it may, HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NAILS Left............$ 20.00

Bruises on the Bottom of your Feet STOMPING In GLEE of course.......$ 7.50 Dr. Scholl's Inserts......

HEADACHE from Worry...And ST Ejection.....$ 6.00 Over the Counter Headache Medicine.......Percadane may work better..... :laugh:

HOLE in the CEILING ....Jumping Up and Down after the MARCUS WASHINGTON INT....$ 150.00 Sheetrock work......

An IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT.........$ 20,000....Hospital Bill / Medication

Total $ 20,183.00

Going to SEATTLE After Winning

PRICELESS !!!!

Archived