Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good luck... From a Bills fan no less.

BuffaloFan

Been a member on this board since Brunell got his starting job back this year.

Despite my team abissmal season, I have been enjoying watching your success this year, and want to wish the Redskins and their fans good luck in the playoffs. Believe it or not, a Bills fan is pulling for the skins to win the Superbowl. I'm a football fan first and foremost, and I'm a huge Brunell fan and would love to see him get a ring. He has played well this year, and I have enjoyed every moment of it.

Good luck in the postseason boys.

Billsfan

Hey man, less lurking, more posting! We love intelligent football conversation here and Bills fans are about as knowledgeable as you can get (except for Skins fans, of course...).

Anyway, here's hoping you can that goon Mularkey, install Levy as your head coach, and then next year we can have a Super Bowl XXVI rematch!

:cheers:

I expected a few words, but wow, I'm impressed by the integrity here. Nothing like the bills board, bad seasons have turned it sour. I will further say that I was skeptical of Joe Gibbs coming back, and of the Clinton Portis trade, but CP has proved me wrong, and ol' Joe is starting to do the same. I hope the anti-Brunell fans will get off your back, because if it doesn't happen this year, a few key aquisitions, could see the Skins in the Super Bowl next year. Don't look past just being in the playoffs guys, it's something few of us get to enjoy. Lastly I gotta commend JG on his balls this year making the move at QB he did. Shows he's in control of his locker room, unlike my stupid HC.

Again Good luck, Go Skins.

BF

Hey man if it makes you feel any better i really like the bills and was almost sure during the preseason that they'd make the playoffs this year after that impressive finish last year.

You guys have the start to a great defense with spikes fletcher posey vincent etc, and i thought former browns qb holcomb would do a lot better.

Thanx again and good luck next year!

Archived