Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good luck... From a Bills fan no less.

BuffaloFan

Been a member on this board since Brunell got his starting job back this year.

Despite my team abissmal season, I have been enjoying watching your success this year, and want to wish the Redskins and their fans good luck in the playoffs. Believe it or not, a Bills fan is pulling for the skins to win the Superbowl. I'm a football fan first and foremost, and I'm a huge Brunell fan and would love to see him get a ring. He has played well this year, and I have enjoyed every moment of it.

Good luck in the postseason boys.

Billsfan

Thanks Buffalo fan...my son (now 27 and father of my first grandchild) and I went to Super Bowl in 1992 in HH Metrodome. We lived in Rochester NY and atended a couple of Bills games that year. The Buffalo fans at the games showed a lot of class when we wore our Redskins stuff and were really classy after the Super Bowl ended when we were all running around Minneapolis-St. Paul and riding the buses together.

There was good natured ribbing going on, but never any mean spirited stuff.

Your owner bringing back Marv is a lot like our owner bringing back Joe so maybe your future will be a bit brighter?

Hail to the Redskins! :point2sky

Thank you much!

We all appreciate GOOD fans whether you like our team or not.

Shows good sportsmanship.

Unlike a few of these blithering idiots from Tampa on here acting like 2-yr olds.

Isn't it past their bedtime???

Anyway, tell you Bills buddys that SkinFan63 says "Hello!"

Hail!:point2sky

lordoftherings.JPG

In GIBBS We Trust!

Thanks for your support. I've always thought highly of Brunell also. I have to admit I thought he was finished after last season, but this season, well.......... Most 'Skins fans were not aware of his lingering injury last season(hammy, I believe).

He has worked wonders this year and I was hoping he would win the comback award

for O players.

Despite my team abissmal season, I have been enjoying watching your success this year, and want to wish the Redskins and their fans good luck in the playoffs. Believe it or not, a Bills fan is pulling for the skins to win the Superbowl. I'm a football fan first and foremost, and I'm a huge Brunell fan and would love to see him get a ring. He has played well this year, and I have enjoyed every moment of it.

Billsfan

Thanks---and please, please dethrone the Patriots next season--i just cannot take them anymore

Billsfan

:cry: :cry:

I fell for yah and that is one of the nicest thing I ever heard.

Yah will be back next year Marv Leavy will get yah back on top.

Thanx!! I'm looking forward to McGahee's breakout season. Mark my words, he will be a top 5 back soon.

I boo'ed Brunell last year but have never questioned Gibb's judgment in acquiring him. Its been a pleasure watching him live up to (and exceed) his billing! I have become a believer in Brunell, one of the highest rated passers in NFL history.

thanks, and i have always respected the bills. I cheered for them in 3 out of 4 of their Super Bowls (obviously not XXVI). I went to the game in 2003 where Gregg Williams crushed Spurrier. My friend burned my car battery listening to the radio afterward. The cool thing was that the same fans who picking on me jokingly before the game gave my car a jump and stuck around to make sure it was alright. Totally cool people. I wish you guys all the success that your great fans deserve. It sucks to see bandwagon jumping fan franchises such as Tampa do well when teams with fans such as Buffalo and Cleveland struggle. Marv will bring light to you guys. Thanks for the support and good luck next year with your stifling D.

Archived