Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins - Bucs up next on ESPN

zoony

Please don't tell me that was it. Basically Tre Wingo asked Schlerth(sp) who would win the Bucs/Skins game. He said the skins would win because the d was playing great and portis would ram the ball down their throats. I'm very dissapointed in ESPN. I want the last 20 mins of my life back.

Please don't tell me that was it. Basically Tre Wingo asked Schlerth(sp) who would win the Bucs/Skins game. He said the skins would win because the d was playing great and portis would ram the ball down their throats. I'm very dissapointed in ESPN. I want the last 20 mins of my life back.

can't be, no f'n way that was it.

Another thing that made me mad, was how they would downplay how good some of the stars were on those past teams. For instance, I remember them talking about Tai Streets as if he was a bum in college. Just because the guy didn't light the league on fire as a pro doesn't mean his impact wouldn't have been significant aganist a college team.

Yeah...all in all it was one big USC-kool-aid drinking fest...

Herbstreet: Team X could not keep up with USC's speed on defense. And nobody on team X could tackle Reggie Bush.

May: I agree. Team X would be totally outmatched and USC would score a zillion points. USC in a blowout.

Yeah...all in all it was one big USC-kool-aid drinking fest...

Herbstreet: Team X could not keep up with USC's speed on defense. And nobody on team X could tackle Reggie Bush.

May: I agree. Team X would be totally outmatched and USC would score a zillion points. USC in a blowout.

Now, all of a sudden, Reggie Bush is a 12-15 carry a game runningback who will have to share the load with someone else. :laugh: Yup, that's what you expect out of a top 5 pick, huh?

i liked hearing mel kiper babble on about how reggie bush is 205lbs and because of that he couldnt carry the ball 20-25 times a game. if i'm not mistaken isn't that EXACTLY how much CP weighs and EXACTLY what he does for us? get bent Kiper...you flip flopper

i liked hearing mel kiper babble on about how reggie bush is 205lbs and because of that he couldnt carry the ball 20-25 times a game. if i'm not mistaken isn't that EXACTLY how much CP weighs and EXACTLY what he does for us? get bent Kiper...you flip flopper

That is how much Portis weighed last season. He added about 10-15 pounds of muscle in the off-season. Regardless, Portis played the majority of the season injury-free behind a struggling OL. Bush will be fine, and he'll likely add more muscle as a pro anyway.

Everyone at ESPN cannot be trusted to back anything they say up. You would've thought Bush was the reincarnation of Gale Sayers before the Rose Bowl. Not a single negative comment was made about him. Now they lose a game, in which ESPN has to be partly responsible for getting the opposition hyped for, and all of a sudden Bush is a back that could only handle 12-15 carries a game??? Who the hell is going to draft a player #1 overall for just 15 carries a game? Or in even in the top 10?

I wish everyone at ESPN would just :stfu:

Archived