Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins - Bucs up next on ESPN

zoony

We have to sit thru the NFL draft breakdown first. :doh:

man I hate that... when they say it is 'coming up' after the commercial break, and it ends up being the last thing on :cuss:

You and me both brother.

But that kid Vince Young did improve his stock significantly last night.

We have to sit thru the NFL draft breakdown first. :doh:

man I hate that... when they say it is 'coming up' after the commercial break, and it ends up being the last thing on :cuss:

ESPN ALWAYS does this to keep your interest. That's why I try to avoid the show unless the Skins are doing well. :point2sky

ESPN blows a big fat one. Kind of like their 18 thousand year segment about USC verse the best teams in college history. Talk about your all-time backfires!!! :laugh:

Exactly. It was because of ESPN that I was rooting for Texas to win so badly. They made me hate USC with all their hype. How can you compare them to past teams that could never EVER play, and then be a bunch of homers and pick USC to beat every team everytime. Such a joke.

Exactly. It was because of ESPN that I was rooting for Texas to win so badly. They made me hate USC with all their hype. How can you compare them to past teams that could never EVER play, and then be a bunch of homers and pick USC to beat every team everytime. Such a joke.

Yeah...:laugh: I think Herbstreet and May picked USC in a blowout victory in all but 2 or 3 games, and only picked the other team to win once each, and never unanimously. So sweet that Texas beat them.

Yeah...:laugh: I think Herbstreet and May picked USC in a blowout victory in all but 2 or 3 games, and only picked the other team to win once each, and never unanimously. So sweet that Texas beat them.

Another thing that made me mad, was how they would downplay how good some of the stars were on those past teams. For instance, I remember them talking about Tai Streets as if he was a bum in college. Just because the guy didn't light the league on fire as a pro doesn't mean his impact wouldn't have been significant aganist a college team.

Archived