Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well the wife is mad at the Skins again

Symbol

I've pledged total celibacy until the Redskins lose again.

Fortunately for Skins fans, we are guaranteed at least two Super Bowls.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

there are those pledges your friends will let you out of :D

I put a Redskins ornament on my Christmas tree just b/f we went on that 5-0 streak. The tree will not be coming down until we lose. And every september I will be placing a small Christmas tree with that ornament on the top of my TV. My wife is cool with it. She thinks is awesome.

This thread is long time coming, I haven't shaved in at least a month, I got a nice Dan Fouts going boy ... I said I would'n't shave till we lost a game ...

Wife don't really mind, but it is a little uncomforable kissing and getting kisses on the cheek...

screw it ...

Everyone has their superstitions, just look at the team and the uniform they have worn for the past 5 weeks.

We all do. My wife feels like the Skins will win the Superbowl, just to torment her. She knows as long as they're in playoffs that I'm locked into the games every weekend and won't be available for honey do's. :laugh:

LOL. I am a woman who doesn't understand women who don't like football. My family has 4 generations of 'Skins fans, so I don't have to worry about relatives who don't like football.

We get together on most game days, and I wear shoes that drive my mother batty. I call them the "Burgundy Behemoths", "Maroon Mammoths", or "Gargantuan Garnets", according to my mood.

The folks at my work say I look like a gang-banger when I wear them. Oh well.

I wear the man's version of those shoes.. with personalization of course (Redskins along the side, and #28 on the back).

I've pledged total celibacy until the Redskins lose again.

Fortunately for Skins fans, we are guaranteed at least two Super Bowls.

I tried the celibacy approach when the Redskins started 0-5 under Marty.

Then I found out the hard way (no pun intended) that celibacy is not always a choice :(:(

"Don't worry, she'll get used to the tickling feeling when kissing."

You know things are chaning so she just might ... last night she told ME to put it back on the NFL Network so we could finish watching the Santana Moss interview ... :cheers:

(not that I wans't going to anyway ...)

I got lazy with shaving just before we played the Rams, and decided that I wouldn't shave until the Redskins won the Super Bowl. So my wife told me that she hated the Redskins and football for making me do things that she hates.

Guess she'll have to get use to it, because I'm not going to stop loving the Redskins. However, I plan on shaving after the first Sunday of Feb. I believe that the Skins are the best team in the NFL.

My wife is not loving my sideburns too much at the moment either. I had tried everything; beard, goatee, soul patch and the side burns coincided with the streak so they are still here. Hope I keep them awhile longer.

:logo:

I haven't shaved since they started their win streak and have informed the gf and my job that I won't be shaving until they lose....

Funny, I didn't shave to start the season and then shaved between Seattle and Denver. We all know what happened there. Just by chance, this time I didn't shave before the Rams game, and now I'm sporting a hefty six week beard.

I am certain that my shaving has no effect on the team, but I'm also not going to tempt fate.

I got lazy with shaving just before we played the Rams, and decided that I wouldn't shave until the Redskins won the Super Bowl. So my wife told me that she hated the Redskins and football for making me do things that she hates.

Guess she'll have to get use to it, because I'm not going to stop loving the Redskins. However, I plan on shaving after the first Sunday of Feb. I believe that the Skins are the best team in the NFL.

Very nice, I too starting growing my playoff beard right after the San Diego loss. Right now it is boarderline awesome, leaning closer to sweet. I recommend to everybody that they unite and grow beards for the playoffs. And I ask the moderators to find a smiley with a beard. That would be clutch.

Archived