Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hypothetical Question (re: Seattle)

sumodat

I know Redskins fans travel well. And I know a lot of you are going down to Tampa to support our boys!

But, IF we were to beat Tampa and play Seattle, would anybody travel out to Seattle? That is quite a trip!

Just thought it would be interesting.

Can we please save the "lets get there first/have to beat TB first" statements. I know that, just curious how many of us would be willing to travel to Seattle.

:cheers:

Because your parents are good parents. No parent with a brain would let their 15 yr old travel cross country by themselves and stay the whole time by themselves. :cheers: Maybe you could talk one into going with you ;)

I know, their just being parents. I tried to talk my dad into going, he told me I can watch it on TV, but I was able to talk him into going to Detroit when we make the Super Bowl.

My brother lives in Seattle, I could crash with him but no frequent flyer miles left on the 'rents' card so I can't get out there. Although he did say that Seattle has NO concept of team pride, he said that he almost never sees anyone sporting a Seahawks anything.

Good start! Who knows maybe the NFC Championship will be in New York! Maybe you could pull that one off too! Good luck in your quest. :point2sky :cheers:

I'm pulling for an all wildcard nfccg, that way I only have to drive an hour to go instead of riding in a freaking train for 20 hours...

I know Redskins fans travel well. And I know a lot of you are going down to Tampa to support our boys!

But, IF we were to beat Tampa and play Seattle, would anybody travel out to Seattle? That is quite a trip!

Just thought it would be interesting.

Can we please save the "lets get there first/have to beat TB first" statements. I know that, just curious how many of us would be willing to travel to Seattle.

:cheers:

I will be in attendance for every Redskins play off game, I can get tickets to anything pretty easily =)

Thank-you to whoever started this thread.

Two days ago I was 50% odds of going to Seattle.

Today I'm 75%. I've got family there, so I can use that as half an excuse, plus I have a place to stay. I've already cleared this trip with the wife. I just need no unforeseen business problems, no unforeseen sudden airline price hikes, and I'm there. I'll be bringing my Redskins flags (w/ 20 ft. flag pole) and I hope to see several dozen Redskins fans in the lot. Hopefully we can secure an area of the lot for Redskins fans and meet in a large group. I'd like to see a couple mods too. We need to plan this in advance. Let's finalize details after the win.

I was just told that I could NOT get the day off, not at least without getting someone from another property to cover.

Fortunately, there is a big screen TV in the clubhouse (the office is inside) and I have a direct line of sight to the TV. I will devise a way to come up with the rest.

But I won't be able to make the game because 1) I can't imagine the money involved for tickets would be anything but large 2) I will get in big trouble now that I asked in advance.

Boys and girls--NEVER ASK in advance for a job where you are the only one there. Call out sick. Call it what you want, but at least if you call out sick they can't question you on it, especially if you've been really good before. Ask in advance and the likelihood they will say no is proportional to your desire to have that day off.

Also realize that when you help someone else out at work, they will NOT return the favor.

you will be surprise but there alot of fan of the skins here in oregon and idaho,i live on the oregon and idaho bounder,am only a hour away from boise idaho and there alot of skins fans there too.evertime i come for a visit to virginia my fans ask me too go the skins store to buy them skins apperal

Archived