Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Didn't the Game of the Week [Make You Happy?]

#1SkinsFan

bring a smile to your face. I know it brought one to mine. It was a sign of success, and how far we have come since the dark ages after Gibbs I left. I watched Moss, Portis and Taylor come up with those big plays that sent us to the playoffs and couldnt help but smile, and reminesce of the roller coaster season we have had, and finally it all paying off in the end.

:notworthy

It was good because the Skins won the game. But I was disappointed with a lack of Skins sideline stuff. Like the coaches or players talking and making adjustments during the game. Also, the Skins just clinched a playoff spot, and no footage of the celebration in the lockerroom afterwards?

All in all, it was good but not great.

Mike McMahon's "...just like the colts offense" bit had me laughing the whole time.

That and Reggie Brown's PacMan thing during the pregame intros ("I'm like PacMan -- I eat up all the balls" or whatever it was). Get some better material, son! Oh, and if there's a penalty, don't celebrate a TD by humping the goalpost while everyone else heads back to the huddle.

simon

Mike McMahon's "...just like the colts offense" bit had me laughing the whole time.

That and Reggie Brown's PacMan thing during the pregame intros ("I'm like PacMan -- I eat up all the balls" or whatever it was). Get some better material, son! Oh, and if there's a penalty, don't celebrate a TD by humping the goalpost while everyone else heads back to the huddle.

simon

Maybe he was trying to clue everybody in on what he does in his personal time. :rolleyes:

Archived