Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I dreamt we lost to Tampa.

endzone_dave

I dreamt last night we lost to Tampa. Earlier this year I had dreams we crushed SF and beat Dallas in the 2nd game which means my dreams are 2-0 this season.

I can't remember a whole lot about the game but the Skins lost by around 10 points and our offense was horrible. Our defense didn't play too badly but didn't create turnovers.

:(

I dreamt last night we lost to Tampa. Earlier this year I had dreams we crushed SF and beat Dallas in the 2nd game which means my dreams are 2-0 this season.

Don't worry, I'm sure there is someone out there who dreamt we won and is 2-0 this season with his/hers dreams ...

I had a dream last Wednesday that we lost a heartbreaker to Philly and missed the playoffs. Trust me, it's meaningless.

And, since Cris Carter picked against us again last night (I think that makes 4 weeks straight), it's essnetially a lock.

I also have been dreaming about football nonstop all week. the other night i dreamt that we had one of our back up corners (Morton) as our RB. It was horrible, we weren't able to do anything.

Last night, however, I dreamt of Moss doing a dance in the end zone!

Guest 979guy

I dreamt I had Eva Longoria. Twice.

MY dreams are 0-2... :(

Seriously, though, in the dream - did the refs give Tampa the game this time around too?

I can't remember a whole lot about the game but the Skins lost by around 10 points and our offense was horrible. Our defense didn't play too badly but didn't create turnovers.

Seeing as how the spread is 2.5 Bet on TB... then after you lose, come back and tell us all about it

Or you gotta scream for help and you can't!!!!! I hate those.

I tell ya, the worst for me (I don't normally have to scream in my dreams) is when I have to fight someone and I throw a punch but there's no impact.

As you can see, I have a lot of repressed violent impulse ;)

(I don't remember my dreams so much anymore but I was in one of my talking in my sleep this morning. I usually dream about personal issues or about discussing something with someone in my life, past or present.)

I tell ya, the worst for me (I don't normally have to scream in my dreams) is when I have to fight someone and I throw a punch but there's no impact.

As you can see, I have a lot of repressed violent impulse ;)

(I don't remember my dreams so much anymore but I was in one of my talking in my sleep this morning. I usually dream about personal issues or about discussing something with someone in my life, past or present.)

That and then there's the dreams where you see some horrible creature or some vicious animal that is coming after you and instead of running away from it, you run right towards it.

I haven't had any dreams like that in a while though.

• 3 weeks later...

I remembered your post a week after the Seattle loss and thought sheesh, that dream got it right except for which game you were dreaming. Even the part about the D not getting turnovers has resonance - Rogers' missed pick is burned into our collective memories!

Right foreknowledge; wrong week!

Archived