Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To All Bucs Fans

Coach Williams

nothing at all.....it's part of my sig..... :logo:

I just tested it and it was downloading 600K ps ??

Only like 70-75 here, but its done finally , heres a pic from it so the doubters dont have to dl the vid heh... we all saw it, YUP his elbow was down 2 inches before the goalline.

He was so short of making the 2 point conversion. I cannot believe the replay official decided to disregard the laws of physics and call that a successful 2 point conversion. I mean...its physically impossible for the ball to be closer to the endzone than his elbow, yet even though his elbow hasn't reached the endzone, the reply officials claim the ball did. Wow. Such a bad call. One of the worst in NFL history, if you ask me. Terrible.

He crossed the goal line in the air. Yes, by the time his elbow hit the ground, he was short. But by that time, he had already crossed the goal line and thus scored the 2 points. The refs called it right.

LOL you know :censored: 'ing well he didnt cross the goalline .. watch the video dude. How could he of crossed the goalline in the air first if he was OBVIOUSLY behind it from watching the vid? The ball can not be further ahead of where his elbow is, and that never crossed the line until he laid there and stretched out under the pile.

Acually i would like to see the video of where you got you photoshopped sig from .. link?

He crossed the goal line in the air. Yes, by the time his elbow hit the ground, he was short. But by that time, he had already crossed the goal line and thus scored the 2 points. The refs called it right.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The ref had no idea whether or not he crossed the goal line. He ran up, waited until Alstott scooted along the ground across the goal line, then signalled a TD. If he had the balls to do so, he would have called NO conversion, and the replay would have conferred it.

This argument is so played out...I can't believe that anyone with a rational brain can believe that Alstott actually converted the 2pt conversion....but I guess that says a lot about Tampa fans. Even the fans I was watching the game with in the bar, who I was almost going to get in a fight with because of all the back and forth trash talking, told me I was right and that he did NOT cross the goal line. And these were some die-hard fans.

Alstott did NOT cross the line. That was the biggest horse**** call in the history of the NFL.

The ball cannot be further than his elbow so to me, the ball is not in.

Thank you TA -- if only the refs had a pair of testicles, they would have agreed with you.

Alstott did NOT cross the line. That was the biggest horse**** call in the history of the NFL.

The ball does not need to "cross" the line. It merely needs to touch the front of the line even a little bit. You must not have watched many NFL games if you believe that was the worst call in history. This one was so close, it was almost impossible to call. Since it was called good on the field, there is not evidence to reverse it. If you believe differently, then either there is something wrong with your eyes or you are a homer.

thetruth14kw.jpg

The ball does not need to "cross" the line. It merely needs to touch the front of the line even a little bit. You must not have watched many NFL games if you believe that was the worst call in history. This one was so close, it was almost impossible to call. Since it was called good on the field, there is not evidence to reverse it. If you believe differently, then either there is something wrong with your eyes or you are a homer.

thetruth14kw.jpg

That pic shows nothing , so if that was the refs view that called it .. he should of told the head ref he couldnt see it, but he didnt and raised his arms, total bs. Oh and i have 20/20 thank you. edit: Link to this video you got the pic from??

Link to this video you got the pic from??

Actually, I got that video from this forum. Somebody posted the video the day after the game. I forget who posted it so I dont have a link. But it was one of those threads that had many replies. At least 10 pages.

thetruth14kw.jpg

Uhhh...yeah, the ball DOES have to "cross" the plane. That is the definition of a touchdown or conversion -- the ball "crossing" the plane. :doh:

And under the new replay rules, if the ref does not have a clear view, he is supposed to call the conversion no good and let replay overrule it. Unfortrunately, by waiting 5 minutes to make the call, he made the incorrect one. If he had called it like he was supposed to, the replay evidence would have be indisputable that he did NOT cross the goal line. Oh, and even so, did you miss the previous posts?? Its against the LAWS OF PHYSICS AND GEOMETRY for the ball to have been across the goal line. But I guess you don't need a high school education to be a referee in the NFL or to be a Bucs fan.

The ref saw nothing but signalled for it anyway.

Same thing they did when the Lions scored in the final seconds on them on the same field a few weeks earlier. The difference was that in the Lions game they reversed it without any evidence that it should have been.

Both bad calls. 2 wins that the Bucs should not have.

Nobody had a "clear view" of that play. That picture is as clear a view as anyone had because there were so many bodies piled together. From this view, I can see how he would possibly think it was a score since Alstott's arm crossed the plane of the goal line. You have to admit that there is not evidence to overturn the call if it's called a score. It's a tough call either way.

To say it's the worst call in history is ridiculous.

Nobody had a "clear view" of that play. That picture is as clear a view as anyone had because there were so many bodies piled together. From this view, I can see how he would possibly think it was a score since Alstott's arm crossed the plane of the goal line. You have to admit that there is not evidence to overturn the call if it's called a score. It's a tough call either way.

Ah, no. There is indisputable evidence to rule the call NOT a conversion. His elbow clearly hits the ground before the goal line, and its physically and geometrically impossible for the ball to be past his elbow. So...once again...I guess you don't need a high-school education to be a Bucs fan.

The thing is, you can't even see Alstott from that view, so how did the ref see him get the ball over the goalline?

The thing is, you can't even see Alstott from that view, so how did the ref see him get the ball over the goalline?

EXACTLY. The ref should have called it no-good, and let replay reinforce his correct call. Instead he called it good, and somehow the replay official did not overturn it, even though it was clearly no-good. Worst call ever.

Heh -- but I'm over it...this ass clown doesn't even think the ball needs to "cross" the goal line for it to be a conversion, so obviously he doesn't understand the basic concepts of football...:laugh: I just hope he'll be back to take his medicine when the Skins win by 2 scores on Saturday.

Archived