Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Broncos Fans

skinsdude

All I heard prior to the beginning of this season from Broncos fans is how they were going to have the first overall pick in the 2006 draft courtesy of the Washington Redskins. Well, how's that working out for you now? You may be getting the last pick. Ha!

How does the draft order then work if we went to the SB and won, we dont have any picks in the first this year do we? would we get the last one then for winning? i know its a long shot to win but ive never fully understood this part of the draft process.

Thanks.

How does the draft order then work if we went to the SB and won, we dont have any picks in the first this year do we? would we get the last one then for winning? i know its a long shot to win but ive never fully understood this part of the draft process.

Thanks.

The team who wins the SB picks last at #32 - the runner up to the SB picks #31... this I know for sure. I think the rest all pick based on record.

Besides that one of the many pleasant things that have happened this season is the crushing of donc fans dreams of a top 5 pick...

Uh yeah, so does anybody here watch "House"? I love that show.

Yeah, House is a great show -- He plays one hell of an @sshole now doesn't he. bTW, did you know he is Brittish and has a very strong accent in real life?

Now back to the thread......

bTW, did you know he is Brittish and has a very strong accent in real life?

i didnt know that. the former iraqi soldier guy from 'lost' is also british. pretty wierd to hear him speak that way in interviews.

sorry- what was the thread about?

hehe.

rick bellew- not sure if he's on late night on JFK anymore here- said the broncs stole one from the skins and the skins would win 3 or 4 games at the most. :laugh:

rick bellew- not sure if he's on late night on JFK anymore here- said the broncs stole one from the skins and the skins would win 3 or 4 games at the most. :laugh:

lol i remember that. this idiot thought we would end up with the no. 1 pick. sporting news radio is crap becuase of guys like ballou and chris russell.

Archived