Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOw many yds does portis need for a skins victory ?

skinfan2k

I think 150 should do it for us as a team. Portis should hopefully gather at least 100 of them, and I'd expect to see more Betts this weekend with Portis a bit dinged up (but with taking all those faux-horse collar tackles, when isn't he dinged up)? I think the passing game will be solid this week because I think Gibbs will come up with new ways to spread the ball around to other receivers so he can open up Moss. It's the playoffs baby, we won't hold anything back.

It's playoff time, I think that 80 yards in the playoffs is just as good as 100 yards.

Especially with these buccs, who like to get TOs from aggressive offenses.

I say we play it smart, pound the ball with the expectation of a few 3 and outs. And see if our D will get pressure on the QB this time with a better line up.

I would think 110+ should do it, but of course i wouldnt mind a 250 day with 3 TDs.

I dont really think its yards he needs, or YPC, i think he just needs at least 25 carries (team around 35+), and 10 carries in the 4th with 40+ yards.

I think hes going to start out slow but because we will keep pounding hes going to break out in the 2nd half. Which he has the past few games.

Archived