Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone been watching TB play? They just aren't very good.

smartestmaninamerica

Just the FACTS, ma'am:

5 of TB's wins this year were by 4 points or less and 4 were by 3 points or less. They lost to the Jets and the 49'ers (yes, that's right, the 49'ers). We had them beat in the 4th qurter when we played them and our ultra-conservative 'kill-the-clock' offense beat us. Now we are eating people alive in the 4th quarter.

The Bucs have scored only 84 points in the last 5 games, allowing their opponents 78 points (that's right, only + 6 points!). We have scored 142 points and given up only 69 points (+73 for us!). So in the last 5 games, we are + 73 to TB's +6!

Should I even mention that during this run, TB played the Saints twice and barely beat the lowly Falcons?

This team has a rookie quarterback and a one-trick-pony (cadillac) offense. How can ANYONE pick them over us?

The Bucs are an opponent to respect. We've had a bunch of squeakers too. And let's not forget that we are the worst 3-0 team in NFL history and our playoff game has been dubbed barely preseason worthy. We need to take them seriously and do to them what we did to Dallas after the media annointed them winners and kings.

The Bucs are playing worse than when we met them and we are playing better. We have better players, coaches, fans, front office, cheerleaders, mascot, fight song, and uniforms. The Bucs have...well...um...they get a plastic boat with a noisemaker :laugh: . God himself couldn't get the Bucs to win this game.

The Bucs are an opponent to respect. We've had a bunch of squeakers too. And let's not forget that we are the worst 3-0 team in NFL history and our playoff game has been dubbed barely preseason worthy. We need to take them seriously and do to them what we did to Dallas after the media annointed them winners and kings.

don't worry, we will come out of that tunnel breathing fire; whereas the Bucs will come out nervous because they know one thing - we are a better team.

Actaully, I doubt the Bucs could have beaten the Eagles in the game we just played.

I think the playoffs are a totally different story. Different energy levels to begin with.

I think we are going to have a monumental struggle in this game if we do not shore up our secondary in the pass defense. Plus we have numerous injuries and guy's hurting at key positions in our secondary.

I think we were lucky that Andy Reid took out Mike McMahon when he did. I know people are going to say we got a lot of turnovers in that game, but I think we were a little lucky actually. We just had a lot of open space in the secondary, and problems getting to the QB early.

I think it is going to be an incredible struggle and I hope we can get our run game going and not allow Simm's the rookie, to pick apart our secondary like they did last time.

Tampa is a hard nosed football team that will be ready to play us Saturday.

IMO, the beauty of this matchup lies in the fact that it will be a contest involving two Superbowl winning coaches. Gibbs vs. Gruden in the playoffs is going to be a hard fought game between two teams who are going to fight to the finish.

I expect a close game decided in the 4th quarter.

Tampa is a hard nosed football team that will be ready to play us Saturday.

IMO, the beauty of this matchup lies in the fact that it will be a contest involving two Superbowl winning coaches. Gibbs vs. Gruden in the playoffs is going to be a hard fought game between two teams who are going to fight to the finish.

I expect a close game decided in the 4th quarter.

Hard-nosed? I don't think so. +6 their last 5 games, two of which were against really really bad teams?

No, they are the worst 11-5 team I may have ever seen.

I'll give you the fight song. The Bucs have the advantage in all of the other categories.

I'll give you cheerleaders perhaps, but fans?

Let's see a relatively classy and knowledgeable fan base of a team that's been around since forever or the team that recently met with success and doesn't have as national a fan base?

This is a team we need to respect. Plus we are playing in their house. Whatever happened over the last five weeks needs to be thrown out the window. Everyone is 0-0 right now. Tampa Bay is a team very similar to ours. A very good defense (#1 in NFL in ypg), a good RB, and a very good WR. To the Tampa fan that said they have the edge in "coaching" though, come on, don't be a homer, this is a HOF Coach vs. a 1 time Super Bowl winner....its not even close. The same can be said about fans.

I'll give you the fight song. The Bucs have the advantage in all of the other categories.

Coaches- we have a hall of fame coach that took this team out of the depths of mediocrity into the playoffs. And we have a defensive coordinator that every coachless team wants but can't get as a HC.

Players- On offense there is no comparison so why make one? We have a better QB, RB, FB, HB, WR, OL. As for defense, you got Simeon Rice and Barber, both of which are great players but as a whole our defensive players are superior.

Fans- The Redskins are the most valuable franchise in the world. Guess why? Because they are loyal and passionate, but always classy. Buc fans have only existed for 10 years.

Front Office- Brought back a HOF coach, keeps coaches well paid when they could get higher positions elsewhere and has done tremendous deals like LC for Moss, Bailey for Portis and has been good at drafting solid players and finding gems in FA recently.

You mascot is a pirate, and pirates are known for their faggotry.

Your cheerleaders- well they look good, but they dress up like pirates which takes away atleast 1 hotness point, but I can compromise and say this is a tie.

Uniforms- they changed from ORANGE to some neo-nazi black, red, and gray. I am not impressed. Furthermore, our white on whites have been undefeated this season

Archived