Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buc Fan already talking smack

southskinsfan

1. They shouldnt of beaten us in 1999.

2. They shouldnt of beaten us in 2005 reguler season game.

3. Ive been saying this the whole season, Tampa Bay is overrated.

4. Were gonna ****ing get some payback for the alstott call and the 1999 playoff game.

I agree. Its revenge time! :bucsuck::bucsuck::bucsuck:

1. They shouldnt of beaten us in 1999.

2. They shouldnt of beaten us in 2005 reguler season game.

3. Ive been saying this the whole season, Tampa Bay is overrated.

4. Were gonna ****ing get some payback for the alstott call and the 1999 playoff game.

I hope so. I hope the guys come out as focused as they did in the last Dallas game.

The only real thing that worries me for Saturday, is will we have enough to hold up in our secondary??

If we do, we'll win. :)

i have said it before and i will say it again - the same "buc fans" that are talking sh*t right now are the same guys who got rid of their tickets after gruden went 12-20 after winning SB XXXVII. The same "fans" who jumped ship after Chicago and Carolina kicked their a$$es IN THEIR OWN STADIUM. Tampa is a fairweather fan city. Buc fans know little about football especially the origins of the game. These are the same fans who built a 62,000 seat stadium because home games NEVER SOLD OUT IN THE OLD TAMPA STADIUM (84,000 SEATS). This is the same city that started 0-26 with Steve Spurrier as their quarterback in 1976 and 1977. This is the same city that drove Doug Williams out of town to a REAL FRANCHISE. Buc fans don't deserve to even be in a position to watch the Redskins kick their a$$ in their own house.

sorry, work for a tampa company as a redskins fan...taking valium now

Yup...me and the missus were getting some dinner last night, still wearing our Redskins shirts, and some Bucs fan started talking smack, so I gave it right back to him.

"Hell, Collins was closer to the endzone than Alstott was!" laugh.gif

"You won't be talking that way after the 'Skins come down here and stomp a mudhole in your ass!" laugh.gif

"This time, your 12th man won't be a referee!" laugh.gif

I wished him and his team good luck on Saturday...then told him they're gonna need it! laugh.gif

bucsuck.gif

I am foaming at the mouth for some good old fashioned revenge.

After a botched FG in the playoffs and a bogous 2 pt conversion, a victory would be especially sweet.

The only question mark is our depleted secondary. I hope Rogers is ready to go. If he is then I will feel much better.

Look, it is a brand new season. The bucs were lucky, we know that. However, our secondary was burned beyond recognition in that game, so they better review the film over and over so it doesn't happen again. Our defensive line wasn't getting pressure on the young QB also, I don't see that happening on Saturday. Skins win by 10.

Honestly, I'm more confident about Sunday then I've been for the past three weeks . . .

Because they're running into a buzzsaw, and both teams know it.

Did Cwissy Simms have a good game without Griffin and Taylor to worry about?

Good. Let him be confident.

Can't wait for ST to knock the pretty outta that boy.

Look, it is a brand new season. The bucs were lucky, we know that. However, our secondary was burned beyond recognition in that game, so they better review the film over and over so it doesn't happen again. Our defensive line wasn't getting pressure on the young QB also, I don't see that happening on Saturday. Skins win by 10.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the only game our secondary gets torched is the only game Sean Taylor didn't play in.

They will not be able to throw the long ball in this game. They will not be able to run either. We will win this game.

Yeah but we still have to keep an eye on Galloway or it could be a long day, put 8 in the box and blitz off the corners..

if you put eight in the box, its going to be a long day for the secondary...they are beat up enough as it is. The d-line will need to step up and create pressure so the secondary can have some help covering the receivers.:2cents:

Last time, we had no pass rush at all....zip, zero, zilch, nada, none...that won't be the case this time...I'm looking for at least 3-4 sacks and 1-2 picks from Simms...make no mistake, the Bucs are a good team, but we're gonna shut 'em down and win this thing! :cheers:

The sad part about this whole thing is , the Bucs don't know what they are about to face.The Skins won't beat them soft and quietly like thy beat us,, NO it's gonna be loud and nasty, we're gonna give them the ''hard goodbye''out of the playoffs:evil:!!!

The Bucs are gonna die come saturday,and I hope someone have mercy on them poor fool cuz the Skins won't... :evil:

Archived