Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Password for Skins vs. Bucs - Ticketmaster

SonnyRules

This does not speak well of Tampa fans. LOL.

I literally know two people who just got 10 tickets - and that's after we had already secured 4 to go to the game. This is ridiculous. Their stadium seats 25,000 fewer than ours and there's a buttload of PLAYOFF tickets available.......how sad.

I could've just gotten 2 tickets on the Skins' sideline (lower level). I found flights at expedia.com for $240 (round trip). Unfortunately, none of my fellow Skins fans/friends can make it so I'm out... major bummer. Enjoy the game though guys... it's great that so many of you are making the trip!!

This does not speak well of Tampa fans. LOL.

I literally know two people who just got 10 tickets - and that's after we had already secured 4 to go to the game. This is ridiculous. Their stadium seats 25,000 fewer than ours and there's a buttload of PLAYOFF tickets available.......how sad.

If there are a bunch of tix floating around, I may just take my chances with the scalpers on game day...had great luck last time...got awesome seats!

If there are a bunch of tix floating around, I may just take my chances with the scalpers on game day...had great luck last time...got awesome seats!

I got a single ticket up for sale. Secion 313, Row Y, Seat 3. Willing to part at cost.

Wooohooo Thanks for the password guys. I got a lower level 30 yard line ticket(134 row P)for $116. Going to save money and Drive 15 hours instead of fly since I have friends down there I can crash with. I found tickets at soutwest for $118 round trip but I would have to leave at 6am friday and not fly out until 8:55 monday night. Dont know where I am tailgating yet but I will be with a big group. GO SKINS!

This password is supposed to be for Bucs season ticket holders, and somehow skins fans get the password. How pissed off would you guys be if the game was at Washington and Bucs fans did the same thing? You f*ckers disgust me.

This password is supposed to be for Bucs season ticket holders, and somehow skins fans get the password. How pissed off would you guys be if the game was at Washington and Bucs fans did the same thing? You f*ckers disgust me.

Relax..thats what REAL fans do.....They got the home field advantage, we get the fan advantage...Besides, its their stupidity for posting on ther massage board...dumbass bucs

Take em all skins fans...I want more support than we had back in OCTOBER...it was nice to see so many skins fans there....

Lets go skins...

FYI: you can also buy this password off EBAY for 3.99....Id rather save me fellow fans the money and post it for free....thats a beer at the game you know...well half of it anyway....

RAYJAY= skins home away from home:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Redskins fans wouldn't let that happen. Who peed in your cornflakes??????

Would you rather real football fans get those tickets or the scalpers?

There were tickets on ebay with a "buy now' for $1,000; no section, no row, no seat number....information wouldn't be available until ticketmaster tickets went on sale at 10:00 am today.

Put 2 and 2 together.

chillpill.jpg

If your fans weren't so worthless, they wouldn't have given up on their right of first refusal. They deserve to have opposing fans buy them. You guys can't fill that tiny stadium despite all the cartoon songs you sing on your toy boat.

If the game was in Washington, this wouldn't be an issue because Skins fans wouldn't give up their right of first refusal to buy tickets. Also, if your fans can't even fill your own home stadium for a playoff game, what makes you think they would travel on the road?

We'll have a nice bye week in Florida before our trip to Seattle.

Still really good seats there, I can't go but just checked and they have seats on the 50 on the redskins side,

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description

235 F Season ticket holder presale US $345.00 US $5.25

PRICE LEVEL 5

LEVEL 2 - 2ND LEVEL OF 3 LEVELS

SIDELINE SEATING

EAST SIDE: VISITING TEAM SIDE

REGULAR SEATING

ACCESS TO "CLUB" AREA AND "CLUB AMENITIES"

AROUND THE 50 YARD LINE

235 F Season ticket holder presale US $345.00 US $5.25

Hope ya'll have fun! :)

:point2sky :point2sky

I'll take full responsiblility, I was desprately searching for the password so I went to an official bulliten board of the buccaneers where it was posted for all the members of that site which INCLUDED non season ticket holding Bucs fans, therefore you must now go over to that board and post the same message to avoid being a hypocrite.

Archived