Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean "I ate Eagulls for Dinner" Taylor

RedDevilSkins

I did a cursory glance through the last couple pages and didn't see anything related to this, but if I missed it, then I appologize.

ST tonight was beyond the word "beast". Even the production managers for the Eagulls knew it, one of his many hits this evening (forget which one) was replayed like 4 times on the jumbotron. I was basically by myself in a section full of Eagulls fans and they were commenting on how dominating a performance he was having. He's going to take someone's head off in the playoffs. Ryan Clark too, watch out he can throw down as well.

I haven't always been an ST fan, but seeing him in person tonight definately changed my mind. He's HUGE and FAST....makes Lavar look like a little girl on the field.

Cant wait to see ST vs Caddy on saturday.

HTTR

TV doesn't do Sean Taylor justice. When you see that guy in person it's just unreal. The dude is a freak of nature. No way someone his size should be playing safety. His shoulders are wider than most of the LB's. I'm so glad he's a Redskin.

An interesting thing happened this year during the Denver game. They were honoring A****er during half time so all the Bronco fans had him fresh in their minds. When ST was warming up on the sidelines all them kept commenting on how much ST reminded them of A****er. I kept hearing "look at him, he carries himself just like him". Then during hafltime when they were showing highlights of A****er's career you could definitely see some similarities. Then sometime during the second half ST made a play and a Denver fan told his buddy "I don't know, I think he hits harder".

For being in the league only two years and he's already being compared to someone like A****er is saying a lot. I get pissed when I hear people trying to compare him to Roy Williams. Roy "Horse Collar" Williams couldn't carry ST's jock.

please show it!:)

I love the thread title funny as hell

We were layin the wood out there today(taylor especially) no doubt, that dude perry was getting rocked. I gotta give the eagulls:laugh: props though, they kept getting up and playin hard. Lotta pride over there

I heard people on the defense on the sidelines saying how anybody that plays them is gonna feel it. I love that attitude and i Hope they make tampa feel it big time :cheers:

All I know is that anyone who bet the Redskins with 7 points or so is a happy camper today because ST picked that ball up. He could have (and probably should have) fallen on it. And then we would have ran out the clock and maybe not covered the spread.

On a side note, my wife thinks that whoever was scrapping for the ball right after the fumble actually knocked it up, or handed it up to ST. Anyone see that?

:helmet:

Archived