Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post a beautiful comment to all dallas fans!

Youngblood

Everyone, lets enjoy today, a victory and playoffs. Bring on the bucs. That said, let all submit a good note to all our dallas visting cowgirls who view our posts. I'll start by saying........(1) Cowgirls need knew heels, losers of not oncee but twice to the redskins. (2) Enjoy watching us on TV. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :point2sky

Everyone, lets enjoy today, a victory and playoffs. Bring on the bucs. That said, let all submit a good note to all our dallas visting cowgirls who view our posts. I'll start by saying........(1) Cowgirls need knew heels, losers of not oncee but twice to the redskins. (2) Enjoy watching us on TV. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :point2sky

Be nice now!!! at least say congrads on your useless win over the Rams dallas lmao :laugh:

High 5 Young!!!! Dallas stays home Babyyyy!!!!

These are beautiful posts. Brings joy and smiles. Well said fellows, got a luv them, except for Playaction, Playaction you need to lear that washington redskins have two favorite teams in town. Redskins and anyone playing Dallas.........Go skins. I feel like I got my bonus Christmas present.

I'm stilled ticked at that 3 and 1 pass play inside the 10 before half time.. what was Gibbs thinking..

Go Cowboys!

If the Cowboys win, Arizona will take 2nd place in the West, and the Skins will play here next year again. That means I can go!

(I keep forgetting this and unconciously rooting for the Rams somehow, though)

Gibbs > Parcells

Brunell > Bledsoe

Moss > Glenn/Crayton/Witten combined

Portis > Jones

Redskin D > Dallas D

And finally...

Playoffs > No playoffs!

(And for the last time, the MNF game was NOT a fluke. We are simply better than you. Deal.)

Let's show some class. Cowboys have a really tough team. Their defense is only going to get better. I'm glad that the Skins don't have to face them again in the playoffs. 3x is asking too much.

Are you on Freaking crack? Had they gotten to the playoffs and had to play us, it would be in our stadium. Plus we utterly dominated them in the most recent game. Their defense is very overrated. Roy Williams? PUh-lease! Terrence "I like to takle with my back" Newman? good luck! Their D-line? you gotta be kidding! These Cowboys are not a quality team, We are the hottest team in the NFL. The Cowboys need to :notworthy to the future of the NFC East!:dallasuck

I surely don't expect any sympathy from skin fans, I wouldn't be giving you guys any if the situation was reversed. Enjoy your year because it truly has been a long time since you guys have even sniffed the playoffs and next year you guys will come crashing back to earth as you lose your defensive coordinator and you are already way over the salary cap. As for the Cowboys look for them to get back to the routine of sweeping you guys.

Archived