Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props to L. Marshall

Prosperity

Some have complained and a lot of Gnat fans especially have bragged about their pick up of AP. Marshall has done as well as AP and has had several really big ints this season that AP didn't get last year. All he did was switch his position and play at an all pro level.

:cheers:

Some have complained and a lot of Gnat fans especially have bragged about their pick up of AP. Marshall has done as well as AP and has had several really big ints this season that AP didn't get last year. All he did was switch his position and play at an all pro level.

:cheers:

Yep he kinda reminds of Kurt Gouveia from back in the day. In the right place at the right time. Seemed like Gouveia was always coming up with a big play back in the day.

Lemar's interception today is the biggest single play since our last Super Bowl. He really came through for us today, the man is a ball hawk and a playmaker.

I am very gracious for his play this year, I doubted him big time, but he is playing at an All-Pro level.

As I stated in an earlier thread Lemar is superior to Pierce in coverage, even if he gives a little bit in plugging the middle.I think he flows every bit as well as Pierce.That interception today was a very athletic play.Lemar is gettin better and better.

Lemar showed some incredible athleticism on what Czaban dubbed "The hand of God" play. I admit I was one of the first to question his presence in the rushing game, as he does lack a lot in size, but he has done incredibly well in pass coverage, this game was a great example of that.

Yep he kinda reminds of Kurt Gouveia from back in the day. In the right place at the right time. Seemed like Gouveia was always coming up with a big play back in the day.

Damn DCMoney I was thinking the same thing after the game today. I loved Gouveia and his Chippendales celebrations after his big plays. Marshall has played very big for us this year. I think he leads the team in INTs. We don't miss Pierce at all. :notworthy

We have watched him grow into the position.

From feeling his way around, attacking instead of reacting to the offense, and now he is becoming a playmaker (the good kind, not the kind on ESPN DVDs).

What ever it takes, I hope the entire LB corps could remain in place for next season. Regardless of any controversies or distractions, these guys just play well together. I would hate to see this defense take a step back while adjusting to any new starters.

Marshall for one has proven that we do not need to invest in a high price FAs.

Archived