Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

flights to tampa

MissU28

Alright....I really want to go to Tampa for this game next week. My dad lives near the city, so I don't have to worry about a place to stay. For those of you who are going....what are the best prices for flights you've found? Also, (I guess this should be my first question before I start looking for flights), how do I go about getting tickets?????

I'm SO HYPED right now. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Actually, US Air has a very reasonable direct flight from National still available for $189 RT (can't remember that's before or after tax and fees) if you stay over Saturday night. If you're thinking about going, I'd jump all over that.

I'm holding out for Chicago the next week!

Actually, US Air has a very reasonable direct flight from National still available for $189 RT (can't remember that's before or after tax and fees) if you stay over Saturday night. If you're thinking about going, I'd jump all over that.

I'm holding out for Chicago the next week!

wow....not bad. I was looking at flights from dulles bc it's literally 2 miles from my house, but national wouldn't be bad...thanks for the heads up

I just booked a roundtrip flight from BWI for $118 leaving Friday morning and coming back Monday night. Not really happy that I have to kill about 9 hours on Monday doing nothing, but for $118 I guess I'll suck it up.

Can I chill at your dad's house? :)

Alright....I really want to go to Tampa for this game next week. My dad lives near the city, so I don't have to worry about a place to stay. For those of you who are going....what are the best prices for flights you've found? Also, (I guess this should be my first question before I start looking for flights), how do I go about getting tickets?????

I'm SO HYPED right now. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How many tickets do you need? I have one extra in the nosebleeds I'd be willing to part with at cost.

If you need more than that try ticketmaster, you can still get tickets in the pre-sale. See the Ticketmaster password thread for more info.

Archived