Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inactives.....Per Blade

Blondie

Inactives are announced: For the Eagles, Kearse, Owens, Mahe, WR Carl Ford, LB Justin Ena, CB Don Strickland....... For the Skins: Carlos Rogers, Broughton, Patterson, Bowen, Boschetti, Farris, Aki Jones

Bowen......how many games has he been in this year?

Blondie

Matt Bowen won't be back in 2006, I just see the club phasing him out over time. His injuries have given Ryan Clark and Pierson Prioleau opportunities they have made the most of.

I reiterate that based on what my uncle has told me about the biceps tear (he is a surgeon) that we should not expect to see Rogers back this season unless the Redskins go DEEP into the playoffs, ie NFC title game or Super Bowl.

Making Boschetti and Jones inactive confirms what we have known for weeks, that Demetric Evans is actually the #3 DT for the Redskins and could very well move to a DT position in 2006 once the team beefs up at DE with some edge rush.

Matt Bowen won't be back in 2006, I just see the club phasing him out over time. His injuries have given Ryan Clark and Pierson Prioleau opportunities they have made the most of.

I reiterate that based on what my uncle has told me about the biceps tear (he is a surgeon) that we should not expect to see Rogers back this season unless the Redskins go DEEP into the playoffs, ie NFC title game or Super Bowl.

Making Boschetti and Jones inactive confirms what we have known for weeks, that Demetric Evans is actually the #3 DT for the Redskins and could very well move to a DT position in 2006 once the team beefs up at DE with some edge rush.

Wouldn't Killings be the third DT?

not really, Morton has postseason experience from being with Atlanta last year.

the Redskins aren't afraid to use four corners inlcuding Jimoh because the Eagles receiving corps is not that deep.

the one player the Redskins have to watch for in the passing game is LJ Smith.

Archived