Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Are The Nfc East Champs!!!!!!!!!!

EliRulesAll

Wow ya'll are too nice man. There's nothing I love more then seeing a division rival fall flat on their collective faces. Regardless of where I stand with my RL friends, I never congratulate them on a win. Today is no different.

Also, anyone notice that bast*** linebacker that hurt Brunell (Griesen?) do the same $hit to Kerry Collins? I originally thought the guy tripped into Brunell's legs, but nope, that bum deliberately goes for the below-the-knee hits, looking to get someone hurt. I can't stand those kind of bums; guys like Roy Williams and his constant Horse-collar tackling.

Anyways, Here's to hoping the Giants get crushed in their first playoff game.

:cheers:

Wow ya'll are too nice man. There's nothing I love more then seeing a division rival fall flat on their collective faces. Regardless of where I stand with my RL friends, I never congratulate them on a win. Today is no different.

Same here. I was holding my middle finger up at the TV when they dumped water on Coughlin.

wow don't hear anything from most of these giant fans when they get beat last week, but when the get a tarnished win/title they want to brag

typical classy move

HAHA! You stole my post! I saw the thread and thought...."where were you last week, tough guy?"

As was stated either earlier or in another thread, unless another one of your owners plans on buying the farm, don't count on it hotshot. In a game with far more meaning, ya'll got your tails handed to you.

What an intelligent and classy thing to say. Thanks for bringing so much to this conversation.

You've been here for some 30 minutes? With your 4 posts? You certainly bring a lot to this forum.

Your team is going to get their collective asses handed to them this playoffs, whether it be the first round or when the play the Redskins. Just promise to be around when it happens so we can taunt you.

Or better yet give me the forum you go to more frequently so I can start talking smack. On a forum of a team that wasn't even involved in the game. That's the REAL cool thing to do.

Archived