Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have Fun With Bush's Drunk Picture

DeanCollins

Youd have a nation of faggits,legal abortions,no military power ,no church and worse of all liberals deciding our fate.Thank God for G.W.Bush and the American voter.

Spell faggot right you stupid ****. Abortions are still legal too, dumb !@#$. Have a happy new year ignoramus :)!

Youd have a nation of faggits,legal abortions,no military power ,no church and worse of all liberals deciding our fate.Thank God for G.W.Bush and the American voter.

You're are a sick, deluded person. You're what's wrong with this country. You believe that your backward ideals are what's right for the US, when you forget that the only ideal America was founded on was freedom. That means freedom of love, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of government, including for those that don't agree with you. You don't believe in any of that. You believe that if you're not a straight, white, card-carrying conservative, and you don't love Jesus, you don't belong. That there's something wrong with you. Guess what? There's nothing wrong with people who don't fit that profile; there's something wrong with you. You hide behind your vile intolerance that you so transparently veil as the American dream. You truly think that America is about what YOU believe in, not about the freedom for people to believe in what they want.

This isn't about who should be running the country. This is about the ****ization of what patriotism really is. Beliefs like yours' have nothing to do with being a patriot, as a matter of fact, they are the opposite. If you actually believe what you just said, you don't even know what a patriot is. And you certainly don't know what America really is. That, or you're so wrapped up in your narrow-minded intolerance that you just don't care.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is that your kind are destroying America, along with all the principles that compose its foundation.

Why do you hate America?

"Faggits"?

That's classy. Really classy.

I'll happily respect the rules of the forum, but here's hoping you get what's coming to you.

You're are a sick, deluded person. You're what's wrong with this country. You believe that your backward ideals are what's right for the US, when you forget that the only ideal America was founded on was freedom. That means freedom of love, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of government, including for those that don't agree with you. You don't believe in any of that. You believe that if you're not a straight, white, card-carrying conservative, and you don't love Jesus, you don't belong. That there's something wrong with you. Guess what? There's nothing wrong with people who don't fit that profile; there's something wrong with you. You hide behind your vile intolerance that you so transparently veil as the American dream. You truly think that America is about what YOU believe in, not about the freedom for people to believe in what they want.

This isn't about who should be running the country. This is about the ****ization of what patriotism really is. Beliefs like yours' have nothing to do with being a patriot, as a matter of fact, they are the opposite. If you actually believe what you just said, you don't even know what a patriot is. And you certainly don't know what America really is. That, or you're so wrapped up in your narrow-minded intolerance that you just don't care.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is that your kind are destroying America, along with all the principles that compose its foundation.

Why do you hate America?

I should have just scrolled down. Would have relaxed me quite a bit.

Spell faggot right you stupid ****. Abortions are still legal too, dumb !@#$. Have a happy new year ignoramus :)!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let me get this straight.

Instead of telling him he's a moron for saying "Faggits", you correct his spelling and leave it at that?

Only in America.

Archived