Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of you planning to party in Reston....

Spaceman Spiff

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/Reports2005/123005dwicheckpointres.htm

Members of the media are invited to attend this enforcement effort. Please contact the PIO office before 5:00 p.m. on December 30, or the Public Safety Communications Center supervisor after that time, to obtain the location of the checkpoint. Interview and photographic opportunities with police personnel will be available.

Why don't they just park police next to clubs and bars.

Cause that'd be too easy. They enjoy the pang of fear people get when they're pulled over.

Also they need to start off the new year right by bringing in big bucks for the government. Catching people stumbling out of bars won't do that, but catching drunks behind the wheel will.

Cause that'd be too easy. They enjoy the pang of fear people get when they're pulled over.

Also they need to start off the new year right by bringing in big bucks for the government. Catching people stumbling out of bars won't do that, but catching drunks behind the wheel will.

You know, it's funny, but after reading your post, one might think that you support driving intoxicated or are angry that police actually *GASP* take these people off the road.

Right. I'll see you there. :rolleyes:;)

It's amatuer night here. Park City is full of Tourons who have no idea on how to deal with that first drunk. :doh: All the clubs are asking for $40 + to get into the door and the cops will be out in force. Add too all that some major snow falling. Sigh. ( Last year I was a designated driver and got my truck totaled in similar conditions. Could be a pathetic night of watching movies and beer).

You all be careful pez.

I never thought of it that way. Just one police car sitting in front of a bar would prevent dozens of people from even TRYING to drive back drunk.

Archived