Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First post alert! (about me and a thank you)

ninjarobert

I grew up in Delaware and I've been a Skins fan for as long as I can remember. Interestingly enough most people favored the Eagles, so I got heckled alot throughout school hehe. Man was it sweet wearing my Skins coat to school after Super Bowl XXVI :) My most treasured childhood item is a desk lamp with a little plastic Skins helmet for a base. Man, did I have to fight my mom from tossing it away. It's not a pretty lamp anymore, but it's still the friggin Skins and throwing it away would be sacrilege. Anyway...

I've since lived in Pittsburgh for college and rarely get to watch a Skins game. Coincidentally, my best friend growing up was a Steelers fan, so I grew up despising the Steelers- Not a great thing when you're surrounded by towel flailing folk and cheering for the other team :)

Luckily this season the major networks have shown more games than past years AND most importantly I found this message board. I just wanted to thank you guys for the awesome game day coverage (my poor F5 key :() and all the cheerleader pics :).

Cliffs Notes: Skins are awesome and I appreciate what you guys do on these forums to keep us "distant" fans in the loop :eaglesuck

no one, ok maybe a few of you, could have had it or have it as rough as me! i am a skins fan in new york. freaking giants fans hound me everyday. i am not on good terms with family members because of my allegiance.

welcome to the club ninjarobert.:gaintsuck

Welcome aboard, the more the merrier.................

Make sure you take a minute to read the rules. You are gonna love this place.

OH ya, new guy has to buy a round :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

Next Round on Me. First time for me here also. This place ROCKS!!! I havnt had this much fun talkin bout skins since '92.

:cheers:

no one, ok maybe a few of you, could have had it or have it as rough as me! i am a skins fan in new york. freaking giants fans hound me everyday. i am not on good terms with family members because of my allegiance.

I have a friend who is a mail carrier in Delaware. Most people he works with are Philadelphia fans. His sister is a Dallas fan. Many people on his route are Philadelphia or New York fans.

I'm glad I live here in Maryland.. all I have to do is deal with Ravens fans.. and this year, that's not that difficult.

Archived