Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One play makes a difference(more bitching about the Bucs game)

Mr. Nostril

One could make a case for the rainy loss against Denver. The Skins hustled and outplayed the Broncos. That moronic safety reversal still makes me sick!. Plummer knew that he dropped the ball that's why he dove on it in the endzone. If it really was a the tuck rule and they played is as a forward pass the play would have ended immediately. That cost us plenty as well.

I want the Skins to play the Bucs in the playoffs. WE NEED VINDICATION and they would be easier than some other matchups.

:eaglesuck :bucsuck:

I can live with the win a few, lose a few concept. What I abso-freakin-lutely hate is having these blind bastages see the replay and STILL get the call wrong. I think you should have a 3 man team in the booth determine the outcome and not a ref under a hood, ON THE FIELD, with 1 minute and 30 second time limit determine the outcome.

That may be true.

However there was no excuse for even LETTING them score again. Who says we would have won in overtime? First, our defense couldnt hold Chris Simms in check, wth? We stuffed their run game and STILL allowed 35 points, thats a total collapse. Second, knowing that that our defense hadnt been able to stop them all day, and that their defense hadnt stopped our offense from scoring in its last 5 drives, Gibbs STILL defied all logic and elected to run 3 and out, and punt. Because of the playcalling in that game, we deserved to lose it. Was it a horrid call? Yes. But we should never have even let it get that far.

I am more upset now over the call in the Dallas vs Carolina game. It was point blank in front of them that Julius Peppers deflected that ball. The rule clearly states that if a kick is in any way altered by touching an opposing player then the continuation of the play can involve contact with the kicker. What kills me is that they look at, it is right there in front of them and they still make the wrong call. Alstump was definitely down by the way.

Ya talk about a double whammy. We should already be in. :eaglesuck

I think Henry is being paid by Paul Tagliabue.

Just to clarify, I don't expect the refs to get everything right, every single time. But if the league is going to insist on haveing instant replay, I just want them to correct obviously wrong calls when they're challenged.

Every other issue I have with your post has already been adressed by others.

Archived