Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you fear most in the playoffs??

Sherlock Holmes

The Patriots.

I feel we are playing as good or better than any team in the NFC right now. But Bellichick scares me.

I'm not scared of the Giants. We're playing better than them right now. If Green Bay can score on the Bears with no running game I'd expect us to be able to do the same. We already shut down Alexander once this season. Sure, we'd play in their house but our defense is playing solid right now and their defense won't be able to stop Moss and Portis.

How is it that not 90% of the people that posted did NOT say the Seahawks? They are dynamite right now. We may have won 4 in a row, but they've won 11, and are not looking to slow down anytime soon. I admit, they have the weakest division in football (or at least one of the weakest), but they've beaten some good teams.

I hate to sound cliche, but, the team I most fear is US. There's only one other team that has actually beaten us straight up, the Giants, and we already avenged that loss. All of our other losses have been because of OUR play. If we continue to execute like we have in recent weeks we should fear NOONE. We can beat anyone. I think we will surprise a LOT of people in the playoffs.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

Bang on man. This team can beat anyone as long as they don't beat themselves. Portis said it the other week. He said something to the effect of "if we play our game, nobody can play with us". He's right. But there are a lot of good teams that can say this too. Some have more real weaknesses than this team, other do not. The toughest team I see out there is the Colts when they play their game.

How is it that not 90% of the people that posted did NOT say the Seahawks? They are dynamite right now. We may have won 4 in a row, but they've won 11, and are not looking to slow down anytime soon. I admit, they have the weakest division in football (or at least one of the weakest), but they've beaten some good teams.

We've already beaten them. That's why. AND, as HOT as they are, so are WE! Besides, the Seahawks suck! :seahawksu

:D

I think that we can hang with any of the other NFC playoff teams. That being said, we are not guaranteed anything. The Skins have to want it more -- this game is 80% heart, 10% preparation, and 20% coaching.

:wtf:

Something is not adding up... :laugh:

That's like on Madden, when he says "this game is 90% half mental." :laugh:

Just because it is so hard to beat a team three times in one season.

Not when that team licks total and complete @$$. Not to mention we'd be playing at home (how crazy would that game be?). We would have to be favorites in that game and frankly I'd be shocked if we'd lose.

Scariest Team? NY. Revenge factor. We've seen from the other side of things what revenge can do to motivate. But IMO I think Carolina can beat NY in NY. They were my pick at the beginning of the season in the NFC and I think they'll come together in the playoffs especially on D.

If that happens then CHI because they're home field adv > Seattles home field adv. and they play some MAD D.

:eaglesuck

The Giants in the Meadowlands, hands down. I'm confident that we would beat anyone else in their house, but the Giants. Gibbs has a terrible time there, and I just don't want to have to go back there again this season and half to relive that nightmare 36-0 loss.

Archived