Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All-time favorite Redskin QB (14 choices)

MidPennSkin

I haven't really lived long enough to give a viable opinion, but I really liked Trent Green and Brad Johnson. I was so mad when we kept Jeff George over Brad...that was the beginning of the downward spiral for us.

Letting Johnson go was a HUGE mistake. Brad would have been the perfect QB for Martyball. George was a disaster, then we had to make do with Banks. We would have gone to the playoffs that year with Johnson as QB.

I wasn't around for Kilmer but my Dad, a lifelong fan, thought Kilmer was the best so I picked him. No way in hell I could pick Joey T the way he always bashes the skins and picks the Cowgirls, not once but twice. BOOH on Joey T!

Sonny was one of the greatest QB's ever to play the game. Never had a good D and unfortunately played for Allen...who despised him. Sonny told Allen in so many words that Allen had no clue about offense nor about quarterbacking...hense Kilmer who was no Sonny!! Kilmer was a tough sob and a decent QB but there was no comparison. Sonny is in the HOF and the only way Kilmer gets there is to buy a ticket to bring his grandchildren. The great Lombardi only coached one season and said Sonny was the greatest QB he ever saw and this from a guy that had HOF-Bart Starr!

Three people picked Jay Schroeder. Hmmm.

I say that the best thing Jay Schroeder ever did, besides leading the Skins to a win against the Giants after Theismann broke his leg, was being just good enough to entice the Raiders to trade him for Jim Lachey. Gotta be the best trade for in Redskins history.

Yes, even better than Moss for Coles.

Even though I never saw him play, it's hard to not select Baugh. He won us our first championship. He was the first player ever inducted into the HOF(because it went alphabetically). He also is often picked by so called experts as the best player of all time(Steve Sabol being one of those).

Plus I have his throwback jersey.

Archived