Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funniest Thread from a Giants Message Board(a must read).

LegionOfDoom

"Well they did elect marion Bradely before and after the coke/*hore episode."

LMFAO! Who knew that after getting romped that bad, those dirty jersey fans would start crying and complaining, and then start making fun of Washington fans to make themselves feel better! Note to all Giants fans: Big girls dont cry.

The giants should not post tasteless stuff like that,however we were once a very classy orginazation now i see many of our own fans acting like jerks sat. So i can see where that thread is coming from. love the skins but the new generation fans are a disgrace.

Some of the smartest fans I have met in terms of knowing their football are the Steelers fans. They dont make excuses when they lose, they know their opponent, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Those Giants fans think that all of the Redskins fans come from a crack house in D.C, talk about its crime, etc. Most of the fans are a mix between D.C. MD, and VA. the only part of DC that has bad crime is in South East near the Anacostia where we USED to play back in the days when our fans were "decent people" according to the Giants fans. Hell I would rather play in Landover or D.C. than play in New Jersey. Camden NJ ring a bell Giants fans? You play in the same state as one of the top 3 most dangerous cities in America. By your reasoning, all of your fans should be rabid criminals from Camden smoking crack and finding whores.

And im tired of teams generalizing every Redskins fan as a bunch of transvestites. Thats what? 4? 5? people out of over 90,000 in a stadium? Find something else to harp about Giants fans only a few fans are weird hogs transvestites, the rest of us are just better than you.

That fool should know better to show that crap around here. I must admit the Skins fans have become much more aggressive towards their opponents and fans, but it gets old REAL quick having oppposing fans come into our house like they're running things. DC football has become smash-mouthed and thier intensity transfers to the fans. If his feelings were hurt he should go see Eli he'll probably hold him for awhile.

:logo:

The giants should not post tasteless stuff like that,however we were once a very classy orginazation now i see many of our own fans acting like jerks sat. So i can see where that thread is coming from. love the skins but the new generation fans are a disgrace.

you are at it again haroon?

Archived