Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funniest Thread from a Giants Message Board(a must read).

LegionOfDoom

That thread has to be a joke. 'Skins fans are some of the classiest and knowledgeable fans in the NFL. Anytime there are minimal fights when half the stadium has on Cowgirl jerseys like a year ago. Giants fans really have no room to talk, they all smell like the Henry Hudson.

:gaintsuck

By the way, I would like to give a shot out to Greenbelt. ;)

By the way, I would like to give a shot out to Greenbelt. ;)

Oh yea....I must update, last month I bought my first house in Baltimore County....ratbird land.....Greenbelt was good while it lasted....thank God I'm out of that Apartment....but will miss the area....Greenbelt still gets the shot out...;)

Cut those phags some slack. They just lost to the 'Skins because of bad officiating.

Your being sarcastic right? They were dominated, officiating had nothing to do with it.

Tiki couldn't run, Plaxico took the day off, they couldn't stop Moss. This whining about the officiating is a joke.

You can't cry about the officials when you lose by 15 points. It wasn't exactly a close a game.

I think the state of NY really needs to invest more in their education system. Those posts were hard to read in lieu of the sentence structure (or lack thereof), fragments and overall inaccuracy. Sheesh, I think they are still hung-over after that ass beatin they took this past weekend. Here are a few that humor me (yes, I am still laughing).

barran 21: It funny these act like they just won the Superbowl. - huh?

BleedingBlue#21: WOW, YEARS OF SUCKING AND KNOW SKINS FANS THINK THEIR PATS FANS...AND PATS FANS DONT ACT LIKE THAT - What?

firstnten: we are talking about a fan base that didn't know how many Sb's they have been in...

you should have seenthe threads here last week from xtereme skins... - WOW, friggen hilarious

Bluedude2: Well they did elect marion Bradely before and after the coke/*hore episode. - ROFLMAO that is insane. Marion Bradley, right.

I let those A-holes have it ALL DAY LONG!!!!!

I don't consider myself classless. I am there to represent the fans. I cheer on the 'Skins and I heckle the hell out of the other team.

Some fans may find this behavior classless, but oh well. That is homefield advantage.

Now, I don't throw beer. I don't fight (unless they start it), and I don't cuss at them. But I do make their time there ummm, well, they might wish they didn't go.

Haha...I am glad to see they had a hard time here. Maybe the wine and cheese crowed is heading out!

Hail!

Sounds like the skins fans were protecting the house the way we are supposed to. I do not condone picking fights with another fan, but of they are bold enough to come to our house with the enemy garb, then they should be treated to a verbal arse kicking. Problem with thee opposing fans is the fact that they can't take the verbal arse whoopen in stride and invite a violent altercation.

Another problem is going to an opposing teams house (meaning Fedex) and talking trash to initiate conflicts. What are we suppose to do, just take the abuse and keep quiet? I think not! I do not condone violence but now people are starting to realize that you cannot come to DC and/or to Fedex and act any ole way or say any ole thing to us. Those days are over. If that makes us classless, then so be it.

Oh yea....I must update, last month I bought my first house in Baltimore County....ratbird land.....Greenbelt was good while it lasted....thank God I'm out of that Apartment....but will miss the area....Greenbelt still gets the shot out...;)

All that is too bad that you moved. Congrats on your new house!

'Nother thread:

Portis

yeah yeah i know that everyone seen portis's comments after the game talking about tiki aint half the running back he is or something on those lines...ive finally come to the conclusion this guys mentality is in the range of a 12 year old. all the costumes,talking ######. the only reason this fool does all of this is for attention. hes having a half ###### year stat wise and the only plublicity is showing is rear end off to get the attention..real mature...i hope along with our division title this weekend thast washington wins i want them so bad i can taste it..

:whoknows:

Anyone know what he's talking about?

Wow. I just read some posts on that board and its pretty bad over there in G-men land. Every post is either taking shots at the refs, the Skins fans, or Gibbs. What a bunch of babies. I guess they were coming to FedEx expecting the fans to roll out the red carpet for them and let the giants walk all over us. Obviously the fans were hyped for the biggest game in FedEx history. I think its funny how all these comments are coming right after a thumping like they just got. Eli's only TD pass was a fluke...the kid isn't any good, seems to be a little soft for the pros.

Archived