Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good news for Skins- Collins wants revenge

Tommy-the-Greek

http://www.newsday.com/sports/printedition/ny-spkerry274566541dec27,0,7411434.story?coll=ny-sports-print

NY Newsday - Collins can't pass on payback

Raiders QB still miffed about being spurned by Giants after they drafted Eli

December 27, 2005

What will Saturday night mean to Kerry Collins? What do you think?

"Certainly, I would like to try and exact some sort of revenge," he said yesterday.

The Giants are in the playoffs, but the NFC East title will be on the line in Oakland, so there still will be a prime time-worthy subplot that centers around their former quarterback.

We should start a Kerry Collins karma thread.

I think he was the best Qb the Giants have had since Simms and the jury is still out on Eli Manning. There is no guarantee that Eli will ever lead the G-men to a superbowl the way Collins did. Here's to Kerry getting some revenge and Eli Manning never being 1/2 the qb Collins has been. :cheers:

Guest ComebackKing
Excellent Kerry...........give into to your hate.......your hate will make you powerful. :)

:eaglesuck

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to.... suffering! OWN DEM GIANTS.

Bad news for Skins - Collins plays for Norv Turner's Raiders.

This may well be Norvals last game as head coach for the "Raider Nation". We can only hope that he goes out beating almost every NFC east team this season.

I am hoping that Kerry has a big day throwing jump balls to Moss in the endzone. The other factor to this game is the Giant LB's are the gimpiest bunch in the league right now and a big bruiser like Lamont Jordan could have a big game for them this week. If the Raiders have less then 8 penalties in this game they just might win. ;):D

:cheers::cheers::cheers: Let's go Raiders

I think he was the best Qb the Giants have had since Simms and the jury is still out on Eli Manning. There is no guarantee that Eli will ever lead the G-men to a superbowl the way Collins did. Here's to Kerry getting some revenge and Eli Manning never being 1/2 the qb Collins has been. :cheers:

And being the best QB for the Giants was a huge accomplishment especially when you see the list of great names like Danny Kanell, Tommy Maddox, Kent Graham and of course the incomparable Dave Brown. Eli is already 2 1/2 of what Collins was because Collins lacked consistency and he always looked... :cheers:

This may well be Norvals last game as head coach for the "Raider Nation". We can only hope that he goes out beating almost every NFC east team this season.

I am hoping that Kerry has a big day throwing jump balls to Moss in the endzone. The other factor to this game is the Giant LB's are the gimpiest bunch in the league right now and a big bruiser like Lamont Jordan could have a big game for them this week. If the Raiders have less then 8 penalties in this game they just might win. ;):D

:cheers::cheers::cheers: Let's go Raiders

So much for the reverse psychology angle. :)

Man it makes me kinda sick to actually have to root for the raider nation. But here goes. Come on Norv!!!. Hey we gave you the blueprint on how to beat the Giants. Just contain Tiki, and let Eli loose the giants the game. Bad news is that Lamont may not be running the ball for them. But if they have any kind of production from their running game they should be able to beat the G-girls.

Ya know what funny, I went to the Giants message board, and their still bitter. They call redskins fans country hicks. Just goes to show that they know nothing about this area.

Their just bitter because we stomped a mud whole in the G-girls and walked it dry.

I hope we get to play them again in the play offs so we can beat the dog piss out of them again.

Man it makes me kinda sick to actually have to root for the raider nation. But here goes. Come on Norv!!!. Hey we gave you the blueprint on how to beat the Giants. Just contain Tiki, and let Eli loose the giants the game. Bad news is that Lamont may not be running the ball for them. But if they have any kind of production from their running game they should be able to beat the G-girls.

Ya know what funny, I went to the Giants message board, and their still bitter. They call redskins fans country hicks. Just goes to show that they know nothing about this area.

Their just bitter because we stomped a mud whole in the G-girls and walked it dry.

I hope we get to play them again in the play offs so we can beat the dog piss out of them again.

You forgot to include in the blueprint "Pay off the refs"

You talk about how you stomped a "mud whole" in the G-girls last week, but you also forgot to mention the "mud whole" X 10 the G-girls effectively stomped in week 8. The G-girls and Redskins can both beat anybody or lose to anybody in any given week, however if the G-girls and Skins were to meet in the playoffs the result would probably have a lot to do with where the game takes place.

Archived