Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let me RE-ITERATE...

AUviaDC101

This is directed especially to 'TITANSIDEWINDER'...

RAMSEY SUCKS... I still think Jason Campbell should have been getting the #2 reps in practice JUST like Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay... If Brunell goes down we need an ACCURATE athletic QB... Who cares about ANY other intangible? I repeat. That 72 yard play was made by SANTANA...

If that pass was to say, Jacobs, or Thrash... It would have been an interception...

Ramsey is PURE garbage, TITANSIDEWINDER... Garbage. I'll see you falling off the Wilson Bridge sometime this week you queer prick.

Gibbs For LIFE! 82 87 91!

God IS purple...

War Eagle...

Caesar Has RETURNED... :allhail:

Might want to read the guidelines:

17. Do not create “call out” threads. Threads whose intention is clearly to "call out" another particular member on a personal matter. These forums are not to be used as a medium for personal and/or private vendettas. To the extent personal exchanges/conversations are necessary---and desired by BOTH parties---those members are encouraged to pursue them via Private Messaging. Feel free to question members as to past comments you’d like them to explain in the spirit of good debate. Do not use private messaging to badger or intimidate other members. Substantiated instances of such behavior will result in the immediate loss of private messaging privileges for the instigator, and may result in permanent banning from Extremeskins

Blondie

RAMSEY SUCKS... I still think Jason Campbell should have been getting the #2 reps in practice JUST like Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay... If Brunell goes down we need an ACCURATE athletic QB... Who cares about ANY other intangible? I repeat. That 72 yard play was made by SANTANA...

If that pass was to say, Jacobs, or Thrash... It would have been an interception...

Ramsey is PURE garbage, TITANSIDEWINDER... Garbage. I'll see you falling off the Wilson Bridge sometime this week you queer prick.

God IS purple...

War Eagle...

Dude, you picked a funny week to have a PR sucks thread :whoknows:

Might want to lighten up, just a tad.

God IS purple...

War Eagle...

Read the rules, please.

seizurebig.gif

Archived