Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins on ESPN (merged)

FightForOldDC21

Considering how young CP is (24), he probably has a chance to break the rushing record... I don't know the numbers exactly, but I can only imagine that someone performing so well, so young would be able to do it.

I dunno. The dude takes some big hits. He sticks his nose in there on blocks too...a LOT of collisions. If he can stay healthy, though, he certainly has a chance.

The Skins have been all over ESPN. Over the past two days they have been on SC and Cold Pizza.

We are starting to get a ton of recognition and many experts are talking about how we will be a tough team to beat in the playoffs. The fact that these experts are expecting us to be in the playoffs is what scares me.

WE MUST BEAT PHILLY!!!!! :eaglesuck

Exactly - I don't know why people on this board are already talking about the playoffs when we're not even in yet. I hope the team is just focused on this weekend and we will take care of business. This is no joke - we're playing in Philly and the Eagles would love to play spoilers. We can't have ANY mental let downs around here :eaglesuck

I dunno. The dude takes some big hits. He sticks his nose in there on blocks too...a LOT of collisions. If he can stay healthy, though, he certainly has a chance.

This is the big challenge as far as all-time rushing goes. His pace, talent and youth all say "yes' but the impact on his body from how he plays all-around may be a big factor in how long he can play at that level.

I loved hearing he was coming here the day the trade was announced. I'd seen a lot of Denver games out here and knew this guy was very special.

One thing about being on the "right" side of an argument where most of your adversaries don't seem to really know what they're talking about is the level of satisfaction you feel when most eventually see you were right. There's always some who will never give it up, though. :rolleyes:

P.S. Denver got what they wanted, too. Everyone won.

No "system" back in Denver will even be remotely in the vicinity of 1500 yards this year (As a matter of fact, they BARELY have a 1,000 yard back). Again showing that Portis is an elite back and no one can counter this claim. 1500 would be phenomenal, and I honestly think he has more than a 50/50 chance against Philly. It will be all about ball control at the linc, and I expect Portis to get every opportunity to chew up the Eagles D. Hopefully the Freak will be out of the lineup with his ankle tweak.

"they barely have a 1000 yard back..."

anderson has 1000 and bell has 800 and some, that's almost two 1000 yard rushers. don't try to stretch the truth. denver's running system is still in tact.

No "system" back in Denver will even be remotely in the vicinity of 1500 yards this year (As a matter of fact, they BARELY have a 1,000 yard back). Again showing that Portis is an elite back and no one can counter this claim. 1500 would be phenomenal, and I honestly think he has more than a 50/50 chance against Philly. It will be all about ball control at the linc, and I expect Portis to get every opportunity to chew up the Eagles D. Hopefully the Freak will be out of the lineup with his ankle tweak.

If I'm not mistaken, they have a chance to have two 1000 yard rushers, what are you talking about?

Archived