Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who did the Seahags really play???

beachwoodskinfan

Is it just me or did the seattle seahags have the easiest schedule in the NFL? Seriously, look at it, the only 2 teams they beat that are playoff bound are the Giants and the Colts and the Colts didn't even play thier starters!! The way I see it the entire NFC is ours for the taking if we keep playing the way we have been for the past month. HTTR:seahawksu :seahawksu :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :allhail:

They're for real. I see them all the time. The Giants weren't really that close when the 'hawks beat them. Two Giant TD's were gifts and the officials apologized for that later in the week. But they have a franchise history of choking and many of the players don't have that big-game, winning-deep-in-the-play-offs experience and that can make a real difference when your stomach's in knots or you're just jumpy. believe it or not, I think we're the team most likely to beat them if we play like we have been. The Giants would be my second choice, if they bring their 'A' game. But frankly, the NFC being what it is, they look damn good beyond their schedule. I'll gaurantee you right now that the follwing teams will NOT beat them: Cowpies, Bucs, Falcons, Bears, or Panthers. I'd only bet money against them for NFC Championship if it was us against them.

It honestly wouldnt surprise me a bit to see them lose in the Divisional round of the playoffs... Seriously, is anyone really scared of going into Seattle????

Yea, Seattle's 'homefield advantage' has not been the same as those, say in Pitt, KC, or NE. I know people say they have been a hard hitting team this year, but whos intimidated by "aqua-marine" colored unies?

They win i think with consistancy, which is why i think they dont always go deep into the playoffs. If they get thrown off track, they can lose. This year they have a different mentality, but i really think if you can throw them off and frustrate them, they can be beat.

I personally am a tad concerned about Seattle. We were the last team to beat them and that was in OT.

I'm also still mad at the NFL... Seattle was the AFC team I rooted for if (1) the Redskins weren't involved or (2) one of our rivals weren't involved where I had to root against them. They went and made them an NFC team and I am having trouble hating them (except of course when we play them).

There are 32 combined losses by the teams other than the Seahawks in the NFC West...SF, St L and Arizona. The Seahawks went 6-0 in that god awful division. They also had gimmes against Houston, at a depleted Philly team that quit and an Indy team resting all of their starters and playing without their coach. Barely squeaked out a win against the sorry Titans after trailing. That's 10 wins right there. And they got both Dallas and the Giants at home and won each by 3. We know Dallas has been up and down and the Giants have sucked on the road. They beat Atlanta by 3 at home as well.

Against 2 playoff bound teams, Jax and Washington......they lost on the road.

Now they get the sorry Packers....

So I would have to agree....they are a one dimensional team...and who have they beaten??????????

You want to laugh, look at the bucs schedule.

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/seasonschedule.aspx?printable=true

Wow, that is like a laundry list of this year's horrible teams. Sheesh. Gruden should be undefeated with that cupcake schedule. I hope we get them in the first round and beat them to a bloody pulp for the victory they stole from us earlier this year.

The Hawks also beat the Giants.

Seriously, is anyone really scared of going into Seattle????

I live in the Seattle Area and Qwest Field can be a hostile place to play if the team is playing well. This is an easy crowd to take out of the game, I was at the play off game last season against the Rams and if the are down by 7 the crowd is out of the game.

The Hawks also beat the Giants.

I live in the Seattle Area and Qwest Field can be a hostile place to play if the team is playing well. This is an easy crowd to take out of the game, I was at the play off game last season against the Rams and if the are down by 7 the crowd is out of the game.

Hey fugi, hadn't noticed you were a neighbor! I think the squawks have a very good team now, but you're right about Seattle fans. I've said that for twenty years these fans are loyal enough but way too laid back and have very low intensity. Which I always thought was weird considering all the coffee people drink and the super-competitive work-related pressures that are part of the local culture.

Maybe I'm overlooking how kick-backed everyone gets from all the excellent micor-brews made around here :laugh:

Archived