Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone tell me im wrong, plz

wahoos911

ok, so everybody is saying stuff like we're gonna keep dallas out of the playoffs and stuff,

but i was just thinking,

if we win, dallas wins, and carolina loses, doesnt dallas make the playoffs?

i mean im not sure what comes first, like head to head record, or conference record, or anything like that, but if it is head to head, wouldnt dallas still have a chance of making the playoffs?

Unless Dallas finishes with a better record than us there is no way they can finish ahead of us. Division tiebreakers are always done 1st. So if what you said happened (Was win, Dal win, Car loss).

1st tiebreaker would be Washington vs Dallas (we win b/c of the SWEEP!), then Washington vs Carolina for 5th (we win b/c of conference record), then Dallas vs Carolina (Dallas wins due to head to head).

If we were to get the cowboys, it would be in the NFC championship game at HOME. Bring them on!

That sounds like the best deal out there. If the Skins, Dallas, and NY win and Carolina loses then we go to Tampa and can beat them there for sure this time, the Girls might have better luck than us in NY anyway. Then we would play Chicago in Chicago which is probably easier than Seattle at home and Dallas would have to play Seattle. If they beat them we get the NFCCG at home against Dallas.

That would make this the perfect season.

That sounds like the best deal out there. If the Skins, Dallas, and NY win and Carolina loses then we go to Tampa and can beat them there for sore this time, they might have better luck than us in NY anyway. Then we would play Chicago in Chicago which is probably easier than Seattle at home and Dallas would have to play Seattle. If they beat them we get the NFCCG at home against Dallas.

That would make this the perfect season.

Chicago in Chicago is by FAR more difficult then Seattle. Sub-zero temperatures, strong 'D', and a decent running game...be afraid of that mess...

If we happen to when the east, we get dallas at home. We want Dallas!

Oh I hope that happens.

Yes, we just lost by 28. But I'd love nothing more than to waltz into Fed Ex in January and knock you all out of the playoffs.

Not that I think it will happen. I don't see us getting in, we'll miss the show at 10-6.

im really not convinced that chicago in chicago would really be too tough

they're home field advantage has more effect than seattle because of the cold, but chicago has no offense, and the way our defenses are playing, it would be whoever can score in double digits wins the game

and we obviously have a better offense

im really not convinced that chicago in chicago would really be too tough

they're home field advantage has more effect than seattle because of the cold, but chicago has no offense, and the way our defenses are playing, it would be whoever can score in double digits wins the game

and we obviously have a better offense

Chicago anywhere would be tough. To think otherwise is a failure to understand the situation ;p.

Chicago anywhere would be tough. To think otherwise is a failure to understand the situation ;p.

Ironically, the NFC team I'm LEAST afraid of is the one we lost to, Tampa. I think if we get them in the first round that we will pound them into submission. Chicago scares me on the road as does Seattle. Dallas scares me a little just because it's very difficult to beat the same team 3x in one year. NY in the Meadowlands REALLY scares me. Probably more then anybody else to be honest.

Archived