Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell a mistake? According to sources

BrunellSuperbowl

Jake (San Francisco, CA): Do the REdskins keep Ramsey since Campbell is no guarantee. If they trade him, can they get a first round draft pick?

Jeremy Green: (2:10 PM ET ) Campbell's development is a big reason we have not heard Ramsey's name in as much trade talk. There are people in the Washington organization that beleive Campbell is not ready to take over the #2 spot next season. He is not devloping as they had hoped he would.

i guess Ramsey may be be the future

washington is doing the right thing by letting him sit and learn on the bench. No one expected him to come in and start right away. Think if Carson palmer had started his first season he might have been a disaster?

Let me get this straight: some guy at ESPN who has never been to Redskins Park says someone has told him Campbell is not progressing. Despite the fact that the only people who get to see Campbell in practice are the coaches and other players.

I think we can just let this subject drop.

Thank You!

:applause:

Ignorance is bliss......and there are far too many inhabitants of Planet Bliss around these parts :)

Not a big surprise. Even many who considered Campbell a sound investment considered him one who would take a few years to adjust to the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ramsey traded this offseason, then again, I wouldn't be surprised if we kept him for another season because of this very reason. Time will tell.

Lets pluck the Eagles!

Let me get this straight: some guy at ESPN who has never been to Redskins Park says someone has told him Campbell is not progressing. Despite the fact that the only people who get to see Campbell in practice are the coaches and other players.

I think we can just let this subject drop.

To what do we owe the honor of this most unexpected visit?

:notworthy

finally I can feel good about the Campbell draft pick cause BrunellSuperbowl says we are screwed by it.

I've come to acceptance in undertanding BS's role in this plane of existence. He is Emergency Back-up in case of Carrot-top's untimely demise.

Archived