Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins can not take the Eagle lightly

fuji869

Da Bears go into Lambeau Field to take on the 3-11 Packers and Green Bay comes from behind and ties it up when it appears the game was over.

After two of the biggest wins in recent history against two tuff and good divisional opponents the Redskins can not think that just because there will be no McNabb, Owens or Westbrook this game will be a cake walk and the Eagles are looking to pack up the U Hauls and get out of town come Monday Morning. This is a divisional game on the road.

Remember 2 years ago when all Minnesota had to do was beat the Arizona Cardinals on the road and they would make the playoffs and the Cards throw a TD pass on the last play of the game.

I am sure Joe Gibbs will have the team focused this week. :soapbox:

This is how I see it, we have given the Eagles new life. Their season is trashed and their hopes of yet another crack at the super bowl destroyed. .....and all of the sudden they have a big game in December. With nothing to play for suddenly we have placed a chance to screw a division rival in their laps. A chance to make their home crowd happy about something in this horrible season.

Gibbs will have his troops ready, Reid will have his looking to finish on a high note. This is going to be an old fashion NFC East battle.

This is how I see it, we have given the Eagles new life. Their season is trashed and their hopes of yet another crack at the super bowl destroyed. .....and all of the sudden they have a big game in December. With nothing to play for suddenly we have placed a chance to screw a division rival in their laps. A chance to make their home crowd happy about something in this horrible season.

Gibbs will have his troops ready, Reid will have his looking to finish on a high note. This is going to be an old fashion NFC East battle.

I totally agree. Gotta throw out the records and the fact that we're riding a lot of momentum going into this game.

Thank God for Gibbs. He'll have the team fully prepared.

I totally agree. Gotta throw out the records and the fact that we're riding a lot of momentum going into this game.

Thank God for Gibbs. He'll have the team fully prepared.

Yah, Gibbs will NOT let them rest easy. He will have them getting mentally and physcially prepared for this game. He will have them jacked up and ready to destroy the Eagles in Philly. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Da Bears go into Lambeau Field to take on the 3-11 Packers and Green Bay comes from behind and ties it up when it appears the game was over.

After two of the biggest wins in recent history against two tuff and good divisional opponents the Redskins can not think that just because there will be no McNabb, Owens or Westbrook this game will be a cake walk and the Eagles are looking to pack up the U Hauls and get out of town come Monday Morning. This is a divisional game on the road.

Remember 2 years ago when all Minnesota had to do was beat the Arizona Cardinals on the road and they would make the playoffs and the Cards throw a TD pass on the last play of the game.

I am sure Joe Gibbs will have the team focused this week. :soapbox:

Well noted - in some ways this game scares me the most, if only because I fear us thinking we will go right through them. We are playing in their stadium and they are playing for pride.

No white uni's and we better get ready to play.

Archived