Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs, Bugel and Williams coaching?

skinfan2k

I was just listening to comcast sportsnet interview with joe bugel and he was saying that if the players can take us to the playoffs, u will never see better coaching in the playoffs than u have ever seen.. how many of you are excited that bugel and gibbs could increase their intensity of coaching of playoffs? i dont thikn any 1 in the nfc wants to play us? we got the most veteran coaches in the game and we play as a team.

I was just listening to comcast sportsnet interview with joe bugel and he was saying that if the players can take us to the playoffs, u will never see better coaching in the playoffs than u have ever seen.. how many of you are excited that bugel and gibbs could increase their intensity of coaching of playoffs? i dont thikn any 1 in the nfc wants to play us? we got the most veteran coaches in the game and we play as a team.

Lets bring all that to the game next week too. For all intensive purposes it is a playoff game.

One of mine too.

I also hate when people say that they have a "Pet Pee" and the term irregardless.

:laugh: Actually, I had never hear the "intensive purposes" spin before (don't sweat it warren :silly: ). It has sort of a ring to it. :D

I actually know a guy who really did what that one commercial kids about: Always talks about the "French benefits" of his job :laugh: .

Archived