Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merrill Hoge is the biggest Redskins backer...

PCRoughrider

They are all bandwagon jumpers regardin this season as far as I'm concerned. When we do good, all the commentators talk like they new it all along. When we do bad, they say something like, "I'm not surprised, blah, blah, blah." In short, they need to get their stories straight.

Only Salisbury has been dead on accurate with his predictions then.

For the most accurate, least biased picks, Mortensen is the most "accurate", ie winning when he picks us to win and losing when he picks us to lose.

In the 8 games Mortensen picked us to win, we're 7-1. In the 7 games he picked us to lose, we're 2-5

For the most accurate, least biased picks, Mortensen is the most "accurate", ie winning when he picks us to win and losing when he picks us to lose.

In the 8 games Mortensen picked us to win, we're 7-1. In the 7 games he picked us to lose, we're 2-5

That's interesting. He is one of my favorite ESPN Analysts.

Thats interesting. He better pick us to win this week then. He is a good analyst, and doesnt take sides, which is what i like about him.

Salisbury is the biggest bandwagon jumper of all.. I was stunned last night when he admitted he had us dead & buried a month ago and now we look like a very dangerous team.

To his credit though Salisbury is one of the most outspoken critics against the H-O-F voters for keeping Art Monk out of the H-O-F.

Speaking of Golic. Remember the Seahawk/Eagles MNF game from several weeks back? The one that had the Reggie White number retirement ceremony.

Well as everyone remembers, the Seahawks really put a thumping on the Eagles and alot of "oldtime" Eagles (including Golic) were there to honor White at halftime.

The next day I happen to be listening to "Mike and Mike" in the morning on my way to work and for the first time they were actually discussing something that I found hysterical.

They talked about Golic and some of the other "Buddy" Eagles going in at halftime and raise holy hell and to lecture the current Eagles about "how things were done in the past". To teach them about Eagle pride.

I could not stop from laughing. Buddy's Eagles were a bunch of underachieving, playoff choking cheap shot artists and they were going to go into a lockerroom of an Eagle team that had won 4 straight division titles and were the reigning NFC Champions and tell them about "what it means to be a Philadelphia Eagle". :laugh:

Golic, you and your team sucked.

:eaglesuck

Meanwhile, that dude named Terrel Davis definitely has it bad for us... (he appears on the NFL channel via Directv channel 212). That nut ALWAYS picks agains us. It's like he's got something against us for taking Portis from Denver... I don't know but the fella is definitely biased in my opion... meanwhile, his partner, Rod Woodson, is more reasonable and fair in his analysis - look for him to go places in the biz.

tim brown said a few weeks ago that we were done i b elieve on NFL network..same with chris carter on HBO.

the only one that i feel has beleived is scott van pelt...i didnt kno this until recently but evidently hes a skins fan and has been his whole life, hes from the DC area i heard. and i believe it because i coulda sworn i saw him driving around my neighborhood a few months ago

Archived