Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest Team in the NFL

OVCChairman

Over the last 4 weeks, we are 4 - 0, outscoring our opponents 111 - 49. now i would like to point out that the MAJOR issue with our team over this past off-season was the Offensive ability to put up points, AND our ability to finish games. Well we are in the 4th quarter of the SEASON and we have gone 4-0 and not winning by small margins. we have out scored our opponents by 62 points....WE have been finishing games, we are finishin the season strong and i am LOVING it

just something i noticed, i'm sorry if it had been previously posted

This is what it is all about. December is the time of year when most teams start to break down, and you're right, our team isn't breaking down, we are building up momentum. If we can keep this up and start to get the team rolling on ALL cylinders, we will be unstoppable. We will be unstoppable man. Definately on a huge hot streak right now, I really don't know what else to say except that I love this team and they love us. HTTR!

']How the Giants had single coverage on Moss is beyond me.

Ehh it happens man. Allen had a bad day. When a wideout is in a zone, it is hard for a DB to stop him. It's like playing against Jordan. You can have a hand in his face but hell shoot a fade away and swish it. Much like Tiki in the first game. He was feeling it and couldnt do any wrong.

I dont know why they would put single coverage on Moss unless they felt they needed the safety help on Cooley....on the play where allen fell down, i think Moss's head fake drew the safety in and it made it look like single coverage. Also if you look, if the safety didnt have to hurdle Allen he would have been a good bit closer to making a tackle

Its simple. Unlike the previous game in NY, the Giants HAD to respect the run. we MADE them respect the run...put that with a Giants DB that was having a peewee league type of day...there a go :-) 35-20 :applause: :cheers:

P.S. It also shows that Portis plays better being beat up. We need to get a Guido squad to rough him up real good in preseason next year so hes really banged up going into week 1 :silly:

I still can't say that i am impressed with our offense. We are kinda meandering our way to points, and we hit a number of big pass plays yesterday - none of which you can rely on in any given sunday. We've also amassed a number of points off of turnovers the past 2 weeks. That being said, we are moving the chains, keeping drives alive, and finding ways to score in the redzone. One way or another, this team is better. I don't think we have a studly offense, but it's strong enough to win with good defense.

Actually, the Gus and Sage show in Miami has been pretty hot as well......too bad it was too little too late.

The've just been eeking out wins against scrub teams. But it looks like Saban is going to be a good coach since he is winning without a very good team right now.

I can't believe they beat the Chargers in SD. They could be good next year with a decent QB.

Although we are hot. Don't forget about Seattle. They are on an 11 game winning streak and just beat the heck out of a team that just about everybody had winning the Superbowl. As of now, they are the Best team in the NFL.

The last team to beat them was the Redskins too. Would be a lot tougher on the road though since they would probably just run the ball and wear out the defense if they can.

Hottest team in the NFL??????

Probably not........most suprising team......maybe.

We have 4-wins in a row, and are starting to look like a team who smells the playoffs.......one more win gets us to the dance.

Can you smell it?

Can you taste it??

Can you dance???

:point2sky

How we manage to do it is pretty remarkable, with only 1 reciever making receptions..... Wow... just wow.

It makes me nervous though, but hey, its worked thus far.... HTTR

Im nervous for the other teams when this coming offseason we add a SOLID #2 receiver and then thrash as #3 (who in my opinion is just as good as stokley in Indy as their #3)

Ehh it happens man. Allen had a bad day. When a wideout is in a zone, it is hard for a DB to stop him. It's like playing against Jordan. You can have a hand in his face but hell shoot a fade away and swish it. Much like Tiki in the first game. He was feeling it and couldnt do any wrong.

Moss was just awarded his first Pro Bowl, so you know he was in his zone from first snap

The last team to beat them was the Redskins too. Would be a lot tougher on the road though since they would probably just run the ball and wear out the defense if they can.

Yes we did beat them in October, and we could beat them again in the playoffs, but nobody can deny that Seattle is the hottest team in the League right now.

11 wins in a row is definitly impressive but eventually the %'s catch up with you. Sure I wish we were in and had home field but since were not ,I think I would rather be where we are ( 4 in a row and starting to peak) heading into the playoffs than on a 11 game win steak and perhaps (just perhaps) past our peak, like Seattle. Hey, maybe they win out the rest of the way thru, make the SB and win..but to me that is an awfully big mountian to climb. I like where we are. Any thoughts?

How we manage to do it is pretty remarkable, with only 1 reciever making receptions..... Wow... just wow.

It makes me nervous though, but hey, its worked thus far.... HTTR

It may be only one WR but we have GREAT TE's In fact Id say we have the best depth in the league at that position!:eaglesuck

Archived