Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone heard about Clemons status?

Tommy-the-Greek

it's really hard to believe that Rogers will be back just a week and a half after tearing a bicep muscle. I bet we don't see him until the postseason and even that I think may be wishful thinking.

we need Clemons back. he has been very effective on third down for us the past month in generating pressure from the outside.

Chris Clemons may be the biggest loss for this team since Griffin went out. He's been on-fire in getting around that corner, flashing in front of the QB, and making the QB step up into Griffin/Salavea up the middle.

I sincerely hope he can make it back for the playoffs.

He was put out on a cheap shot. The play was over and he was either caught in the field or the pile and some jackass #34 from the Giants comes and knocks him over backwards.

I missed that play, Ghost! Jeezuz if that's right it pizzes me off! Was it a play that penalty should have been called?

I was screaming when that happened. Should have been a personal foul on that jackass on the Giants. The play was CLEARLY over, Clemons is on his knees with guys weighing down on his legs in the pile. Then, this piece of **** Giants player pushes him backwards for no reason at all, straining his knees.

http://www.theredzone.org/news/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=3568

Redskins place LB Clemons on injured reserve

ASHBURN, Va. - The Washington Redskins placed linebacker Chris Clemons on injured reserve Tuesday.

Clemons sprained his knee during a kickoff return in Saturday's victory over the New York Giants. The second-year player had two sacks this season and was used mostly on passing downs, usually taking LaVar Arrington's spot

Archived