Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amani Toomer

G-Prime

Guest sith lord
My wife pointed this out to me while we were watching the game. Every time he didn't catch a ball he's up hollering for a flag.. What a little whiner

Yeah, but a lot of guys do that.

Some of you need to watch some more Giants games (not that you want to), Toomer is one of the classier players in today's NFL. Most of the Giants are..I would say thats a direct result of the former owners.

He accepted his role as the #2 reciever with class once Burress came along and he is the most consistent reciever the Giants have ever had, which is saying a lot since the franchise has been around since 1925.

I would toss today's actions as being a result of the bad game they were playing.

yea shockey played and when washington got the pick, shockey being the idiot he is thought the play was over

Not the first time shockey had no clue what was going on. It was so funny when he did the old point at the camera celebration during the seahawks game thinking they had just made the game winning field goal, then strahan does it later by running on the field. Oh the memories, now that I think of it shockey has provided laughs for me many times over the years. :laugh: :gaintsuck

My wife pointed this out to me while we were watching the game. Every time he didn't catch a ball he's up hollering for a flag.. What a little whiner
It's punks like him that need a real old school face mask, like Jack Lambert used to give out, you know, after he ripped off the helment he would beat the guy with it. Ha, Ha, Ha, who's ya daddy Toomer ? :gaintsuck

Some of you need to watch some more Giants games (not that you want to), Toomer is one of the classier players in today's NFL. Most of the Giants are..I would say thats a direct result of the former owners.

He accepted his role as the #2 reciever with class once Burress came along and he is the most consistent reciever the Giants have ever had, which is saying a lot since the franchise has been around since 1925.

I would toss today's actions as being a result of the bad game they were playing.

I have nothing but respect for Tiki, Strahan and most of the Giants. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Jeremy Shockey on a number of occations and we can't stand each other. He's an arrogant little ****. I don't know much about Toomer to be honest but once my wife pointed it out I was like "yeah your right".

Unlike Moss of course, who called for a pass inference in the 1st quarter, and got it after going to the refs.

I saw moss complain twice. Of course he caught all the other balls thrown to him so he didn't need to complain that much.. He wasn't being made to look like a fool by the Giants defense

I saw that too. I was actually irate at the bar. EVERY TIME a ball was thrown near him he jumped up and started tossing his hand in the air DEMANDING a flag. What a schmuck. That lucky touchdown almost made me puke though. If not for 2 lucky plays, it is a 35-6 game. Talk about domination. Sheesh.

Archived