Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameballs and Goats

Warhead36

Goats:

Defense-Couldn't close it out and got no pass rush.

Special Teams-Ugh.....

Uhhhh....you did watch the game, right? We won 35-20....I'd say that was closing it out. They had two huge 4th down stands in the 4th quarter...I'd say that was closing it out. WTF??

And as others have said -- limited Tiki to under 100 yards. You're crazy if you think the defense was a goat in this game....:doh:

And I still don't understand how you have a goat in a victory....but oh well. No goats today for me....the entire game, the entire day, the tailgate, everyone gets a gameball!

I disagree on your goat assessment. Teams blocked a field goal. The D stopped them twice on 4th down

I give the refs the goat hat. That PI call on Springs was bogus, as was the unsportsmanlike conduct for the hit that them set up a NY td...

Boo the refs! Baaaaahahahahahahaha

Wow warhead36 do you work for ESPN? You must with that ANALysis.

How on earth could the defense be goats?

-they stuffed Tiki

-Washington knocked the snot out of Eli

- Clark had argueably one of the hardest hits of the year

We owned the Giants today, how can you say the defense couldn't close it out?

Special teams includes punt coverage and blocking field goals.

Dude watch the freaking game! They scored a touchdown off an interception, no Goat?

Why must people come on here on Christmas Eve after destroying the best team in our divsion, besides us, and say that anyone played any less than outstanding? Hail to the Redskins!

how is that special teams a goat? the blocked field goal pretty much killed the momentum that the giants had...key point in the game if you ask me. no block and giants continue to roll on the skins.

Werd. When it happened (and off the ensuing touchdown) I leaned over to the Giants fans at the bar and said "Did you hear that sound?" they looked over and I said "That was the sound of momentum changing"

Guest Matt Kyriacou

Gotta give a game ball to Lavernandshirleyous Coles for shunning the 'Skins and allowing us to "overpay" for Santana Moss. Hopefully Danny makes it up to him and sends him that toaster or microwave or whatever the hell it was.

Guest Matt Kyriacou

Game ball to Fred Smoot for not resigning and then having a sex cruise that would have left the team without legs in the 4th quarter and kept us from putting the game away.

Gameballs-

Offense- Moss, Portis, Ramsey, Cooley

Defense- Daniels, Marshall, Harris, Springs

Intangibles- 12th Man...very loud!!!

No Goats

Did not love the Kickoff Return coverage, but I can't Goat the entire ST for that.

Ryan Clark almost put us in a hole early with blown coverage on 1st play.

Archived