Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameballs and Goats

Warhead36

Gameballs:

Ramsey-GREAT game. Stepped up and made some plays. Biggest thing was no turnovers.

Portis and Betts-Ran hard to ice it at the end.

Moss-What can you say? This guy is a beast.

Cooley-Another big game with some big catches.

Samuels and Jansen-Stuffed Uminwhatever and Strahan. These guys were basically non-factor for most of the day. Sure they got pressure sometimes but they are All Pro.

Goats:

Defense-Couldn't close it out and got no pass rush.

Special Teams-Ugh.....

Special teams a goat lol? You dont like blocked game changing fieldgoals?

Defense a goat lol? You dont like allowing 6 points to the giants?(7 from their defense, 7 from a bad ref call and a very lucky play, and amazing catch by Toomer)

Our defense was great today.

I couldn't see the game here although I did watch the play by play on nfl.com. Who held Plaxico in check for the first half? That was pretty key. But I think Ramseys effort was great> Kinda like a DH with a game winning HR with the bases loaded.:2cents:

You are kidding about the defense right???? Come on, they would have kept them to 6 points had it not been for a luck play on Toomer and the interception had nothing to do with the d. I do not agree with the Defense goat analysis at all. If you want to say anything about goats on our team, I would say what about taking clinton portis out in the mid third quarter for ledell betts? Nothing against betts, but that is a coaching decision. If I had any complaints, that would be it. Otherwise, I have nothing to complain about. The giants were practically shut out in my opinion.

I thought the game was beautiful. After Brunell throws that pick for a TD, he comes right back out and scores. Then Ramsey coming in and sealing the deal. Defense was great. One big run to Tiki, and the rest was bad calls. Special teams was outstanding. Bad penalty on Ade, but other than that, how could you complain? Can we enjoy this HUGE AS* win for at least a day before we start ripping anybody?

Gameballs:

Ramsey-GREAT game. Stepped up and made some plays. Biggest thing was no turnovers.

Portis and Betts-Ran hard to ice it at the end.

Moss-What can you say? This guy is a beast.

Cooley-Another big game with some big catches.

Samuels and Jansen-Stuffed Uminwhatever and Strahan. These guys were basically non-factor for most of the day. Sure they got pressure sometimes but they are All Pro.

Goats:

Defense-Couldn't close it out and got no pass rush.

Special Teams-Ugh.....

couldnt agree more!!!!!! Except for our Special Teams. Derrick Frost had a fantastic game, it was just the Special Teams coverage that was awful. They kept giving the Giants good field posistion b/c of Chad Morton returning kicks.

:applause:

Archived