Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feathers Will Fly..Pluck The Eagles!!! 2500!!! YOU DID IT!!!!! (UPDATE 01-01-06)

Blondie

Impressive Clergyman :silly:

Pwucking. Pwucking is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Pwucking, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

:doh:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeel me.....

Maybe I should just start drinking now. :2drunks:

To pluck, or not to pluck: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to pluck the wings and feathers of the Philadelphia Eagles, or to pluck against a sea of Philly fans.

:eaglesuck:

Now see, if it was written like that...

I would have received a better Literature grade in school

It just makes more sense

:cheers:

The mic is still on? :cool: ;)

Well, pluck it up, baby, now, (pluck it up, baby) Pluck and shout. (Pluck and shout) C'mon c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby) Come on and pluck it on out. (pluck it on out) Well, pluck it on out, honey. (pluck it on out) You know you pluck so good. (pluck so good) You know you got me pluckin', now, (got me pluckin') Just like I knew you would. (like I knew you would)

PLUCK THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64_1_b.JPGHTTR.gif

cooley_59583.jpg

ec_12.JPG

Archived