Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

N.Y Post

ljer

If anybody gets a chance, pick up a copy of that rag and get a couple laughs.

We have no chance against the vaunted Gmen. Forfeit the game...it's over. Finish up your Xmas shopping. No sense watching the game....they are gonna steamroll us.

What a homer newspaper, if you want to call it that. Funny stuff.

']I can guarantee that the Giants are not over confident. The media doesn't play the game. They can be over confident all they want.

I don't know Tom, reading quotes from players, even when they are trying to sound respectful... it still comes out ("we got this one") overly confident. They have all but put on that NFC East crown... and that is a dangerous thing.

If they have to beat the Raiders to win the East... I'd be a little concerned

They don't have that meadowland security blanket to fall back on

The N.Y. Post is led by liberal idiots (not calling liberals idiots)who knows nothing about Football

You're kidding, right? The NY Post is a right wing rag.

I have no comment on their sports section but they are a NYC newspaper so of course they're cheerleading for the Giants. But predicting a 23-21 win over Washington isn't exactly crazy. I just hope it's wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

']I can guarantee that the Giants are not over confident. The media doesn't play the game. They can be over confident all they want.

That may be Tom. However, no matter what you, or the post says we are not going to roll over and thats just the way it is. Get ready for a war.

I have no comment on their sports section but they are a NYC newspaper so of course they're cheerleading for the Giants. But predicting a 23-21 win over Washington isn't exactly crazy. I just hope it's wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I figured out the problem. These folks heard ny paper and thought ny times, in whic cas all the comments are true. Most folks don't even know a NY "Post" exists.

I was thinking the same thing.

I know the Redskins fans would appreciate it if the local paper supported the team like that NY paper does them.

And the last game WAS 36-0 between these two teams so I don't think them predicting that their team will win in Washington with several injured Redskin starters out of the game much of a stretch. But I still think they will turn out to be wrong.

Hell, Gibbs has so much confidence in this team that he handicapps the offense every week by putting Brunell in there over Ramsey. That says a lot right there. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

One of my best friends lives in NJ and works in NY-(lifelong Giants fan). I thought she was going to talk smack about the game, but she said "I am actually worried about it. It seems every time the Giants are in the lead for the season, they end up choking". I told her, "Nah, you are not the Eagles".

:)

Does that mean that you are a Giants sympathizer? :doh:

Heck, if the NY paper is predicting a 23-21 Giants victory:

1. Anything could happen

2. They are giving you guys some respect, especially after the last game.

I think that is a fair prediction, as I do Peter King, who has the Skins by a few, or 6 of 8 ESPN "Experts", who have the Skins, or even Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis of the NFL network, who both took the Skins.

I would say you guys have earned the respect of several, including myself.

I believe it will be a close and hard-fought game. I expect to have chest pains watching!!!

Archived