Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ramsey out!

skinzalltheway

No, Steve. I'm lost, too. I think the poster is hoping for something. That's as far as I got. I thought maybe he was going for a pig-latin thing, but that doesn't break the code either. I'll try the following response to see if I get any feedback from him. He's young, so I'll throw in some hip-hop jargon.

"Momma go dog-face in the banana patch. Cookie mombo bites Ramsey custard fetish. Yo, bling bling."

Let's see how that goes over. If I get any feedback that makes sense, I'll let you know.

No, Steve. I'm lost, too. I think the poster is hoping for something. That's as far as I got. I thought maybe he was going for a pig-latin thing, but that doesn't break the code either. I'll try the following response to see if I get any feedback from him. He's young, so I'll throw in some hip-hop jargon.

"Momma go dog-face in the banana patch. Cookie mombo bites Ramsey custard fetish. Yo, bling bling."

Let's see how that goes over. If I get any feedback that makes sense, I'll let you know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - that's the funniest thing i've read all day.

oh yeah - fo shizzle

:laugh: I'm not even going to translate that innuendo. :laugh:

the Point is to send Ramsey OUT of D.C send him to new york or tennesse or

Ah, okay, I get it. And I agree, the Skins should try to trade Ramsey in the off-season. I think most people agree with this approach, given that we have already committed a lot of money to Campbell. Of course, Ramsey has his backers here that would disagree, but I think the majority of fans would like to see the Skins trade him. I also suspect that most fans over-value his worth on the open market. I would be delighted if we got a 3rd rounder for him. I suspect we'll get a fourth and the front office will be pretty happy about it.

Lol. :laugh:

I think that he meant Ramsey is out tomorrow so maybe if Brunell gets hurt we could see Campbell play? Who knows...

Am I the only one who has no idea what the purpose of this thread is?:laugh:

Lol. :laugh:

I think that he meant Ramsey is out tomorrow so maybe if Brunell gets hurt we could see Campbell play? Who knows...

Has Ramsey been deactivated? Unless PR got injured, it would surprise me to see Joe go to JC if Brunell went down, even if JC is the QB of the future.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am SO glad y'all didn't understand this either.

I thought it was just me.

Blondie

Archived