Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scifi.com: Blalock Trekking To Lost?

pez

Blalock Trekking To Lost?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=33801

Dark Horizons, citing E! Online's Watch With Kristin column, reported a rumor that Jolene Blalock of Star Trek: Enterprise will guest-star in an upcoming episode of ABC's hit Lost.

Blalock was supposed to guest in the second episode of the current season, which was originally Sawyer's (Josh Holloway) backstory. But the episode was swapped for a Michael (Harold Perrineau Jr.) flashback.

Blalock will appear as a woman from Sawyer's past. The monster is also coming back very soon, Dark Horizons reported. Lost returns with new episodes in January.

In related news, TV Guide Online reported that Lost star Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) had a lot to say when she was arrested in Hawaii earlier this month for drunk driving. According to documents obtained by KITV-TV, Rodriguez was "very argumentative" during her arrest, at one point telling a cop: "Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me? You've already taken my freedom, you might as well take my life, too!"

In related news, TV Guide Online reported that Lost star Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) had a lot to say when she was arrested in Hawaii earlier this month for drunk driving. According to documents obtained by KITV-TV, Rodriguez was "very argumentative" during her arrest, at one point telling a cop: "Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me? You've already taken my freedom, you might as well take my life, too!"

Drunk people are funny!

FOOOOOOTBAAAAALL!!

Drunk people are wild..... anyone ever see the wildest police video with the drunk dude that put the cone on his head and started dancing? He even used it as a blow horn to talk to the cop. hehehe good stuff.

And isn't it always funny how when the cop asks them how much they had to drink and they always say, "Just a couple of beers", when it is obvious that it's more like a couple 6 packs

Read a joke a while back about two drunks who get pulled over. When the cop hits the lights, the drunks look down to the cooler full of empty bottles and melted ice water. Passenger tells the driver not to pull over yet, reaches into the cooler, and peels off two waterlogged labels from the bottles. They stick the lables on their arms, and pull over.

You guys been drinkin tonight?

"Not us, officer. We're on the patch."

And isn't it always funny how when the cop asks them how much they had to drink and they always say, "Just a couple of beers", when it is obvious that it's more like a couple 6 packs
It's even cooler when they can barely get the words out. "Me drinkin? I only had....*cough*..I uh...I uh.....I was going the speed limit I swear"

:laugh:

Archived