Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z Picks the 'Skins

disneyskin

It's in the hard copy of SI but maybe the link is on SI.com.

He says "Yes, I like the Redskins to win this weekend." Also, he says the midgets don't match up well with us because with Griff healthy our D will be "difficult to handle." Eli won't be able to hang. I love it!

Terrible Omen, i have come to notice a trend in which the analysts(besides Theissman) pick the skins, and the skins lose. Hopefully this will be different. I had an odd confidence about the Girls game, and we smoked, and i just dont have the nervousness i have had in the past games. I'm really confident in our team and hope to death we can win, and Dr. dumbaZ doesnt change that.

Well I like reading Dr Z's columns. Despite the anti-Snyder sentiment he usually bases his player judgment on actual observations or admits he's just got a hunch. However, I don't trust his game predictions--after all, he picked the Bills to win the Superbowl 3 times in a row. So I'm not sure I like him picking us.

It's in the hard copy of SI but maybe the link is on SI.com.

He says "Yes, I like the Redskins to win this weekend." Also, he says the midgets don't match up well with us because with Griff healthy our D will be "difficult to handle." Eli won't be able to hang. I love it!

Sorry no hard copies of SI allowed in the DC area.

Archived